Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Members

I agree with whoever said that Grey's need to step it up some...CSI after all is very well liked, and most watched...I at first thought that Grey's would be competing against ER (not much of a competition there if that were the case)...I watch CSI and record Grey's..In fact out of all the ABC shows, Grey's and Desperate Housewives are the only ABC shows that I watch.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From Drudge:

RATINGS UPSET: ABC's 'Grey's Anatomy' season opener out-rates CBS 'CSI'... 17.1 rating/25 share to 14.9 rating/22 share... ABC WINS THURSDAY NIGHT

From Zap2It:

At 9 p.m., the "Grey's Anatomy" season premiere, 15.7/23, scored a rather shocking win over CBS' "CSI," 13.5/20, which has dominated the timeslot for several years. "Deal or No Deal" was a distant third for NBC at 6.5/10. "Celebrity Duets" slumped to a 2.4/4 for FOX. A "Supernatural" rerun on The CW trailed.

• Members

Go. Grey's!

It was just... dazzling. I liked the theme of the other characters sort of representing Izzie's greif. And Katherine Heigl was just... wow. The way Izzie seemed to be completely out of it. Amazing!

And Chandra Wilson. I bow to thee for thee are teh awesome.

So glad George didn't say 'I love you', it would have been wrong. If they continue that relationship, it needs to come at a totally just "normal" time, like having lunch or something.

Addison kicks ass. And so does Kate Walsh.

• Members

I think it tried to do a little too much.

- people pushing Izzy to get over Denny's death only mere hours after it?

- Derek and george getting trapped together had potential, but they didn't really capialize on it?

- I didn't like the plague story. Bailey being so emotional confused me. Because she let Denny down, I guess?

- Derek and Meredith being separated the whole time wasn't great obstacle/pacing/drawn out drama as much as it was contrived and kind of silly.

- Didn't George and Callie say I love you in the finale? Like wasn't that the whole point of them in the finale? Why did he have to say it again/why was that their whole story last night?

- The Richard/retirement ultimatum was just thrown in and didn't fit.

- Also, what is going on with Richard's grand-daughter from the finale. Did she die or what?

I did like the flashbacks though. And Addison and Christina.