AMC: If they do this to Tad, I'm done (spoiler)

• Members

As per the spoilers, two weeks from now JR STILL has not been told the truth about Di, and Krystal begs Tad to keep it that way.

If they have Tad go along with that then I am done with this show until the day McTavish is canned (which, judging from the upcoming spoilers leading into sweeps, shouldn't be too long). He would NEVER do that, especially after the guilt of keeping little Adam from JR. He would not think "well JR is really happy and getting along with Babe and Jamie so I'll keep my mouth shut" knowing Di's a fraud. But that's what McT is going to write, isn't she?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can you believe he's one of McT's favorites!? This is why I have to laugh when people say if Cady comes back McTavish will write well for her bc she's a fave. Ummm, no. All that means is she'll actually write for her (unlike, say, Reggie and Simone). But nobody is immune from this woman's crap-fest.

• Members

Kendall is also one of her favorites...look what she was subjected to. And yeah I'm not sure I want Cady back at AMC because of this.

MMT is just not the writer she used to be IMO. I knew after the babyswitch she'd run out of steam and she has.

• Members

I heard Tad after a little bit will finally realize he can't keep another secret from JR because if he does this and JR finds out JR will never forgive Tad as he is just starting to come around with the my son is dead thing. So Tad will tell JR.

• Members

How long can Frons hang onto Megs? I mean, right now, it's ridiculous. NO fans are happy and the ratings are [!@#$%^&*].

The ratings are going to fall even more when Rebecca Budig leaves. I'm hoping for new lows by the end of the year. Maybe that will be enough to do McTrash in.

Michael Malone didn't even last this long at OLTL with bad ratings and upset fans before Frons did him in. He's sure taking his sweet ass time with McT.

Archived