Fashion House: Week 2

Ryan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was very surprised to see Tippi Hedren and with no promo! She's fabulous so it's nice seeing her again. But as Gloria's mother? I was shocked what with her being white and having a New England accent.

LOVING the bit with Maria falling in love with William and it turns out he's playing her. I can't wait for everything to come crashing down on her. I thought she was going to be a pure villian with no redeeming qualities. This is making me feel for her, you can tell the evilness is because she's lonely.

Still loving Michelle and Luke! The actress who plays Michelle is so cute and she fits in so well with the cast. Love her scenes at the office with the fabulous gays, with her nutty husband and Luke! *swoon*

Nikki is another surprising one for me. She's not really a bitch at all, thats more Tania, IMO.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Sep 12 2006, 01:36 AM)

I was very surprised to see Tippi Hedren and with no promo! She's fabulous so it's nice seeing her again. But as Gloria's mother? I was shocked what with her being white and having a New England accent.

I agree, she's terribly miscast. She gives off such a "filthy rich" vibe it doesn't fit with the poor sorroundings.

• Members

She's cold. I like that she isn't overtly !@#$%^&*]y. Her catchprase "You can run away now" is hillarious.

I was hoping Hedren would play a wealthy fashion maven or something but the role they gave her sucks so far. Her scene with Gloria was really unnatural.

• Members

Are you sure? Or just confused by all the flashbacks?

Nikki and the photographer slept together after getting shitty drunk.

Maria saw Michelle and Luke at a club when she was out with William.

Geez, my affiliates better not pull that [!@#$%^&*]. It's bad enough they cut off the promos for the next FH because they run past 9PM.

I totally wished they would do daily reruns of these dramas, ala SOAPnet. So, in case I miss one episde, I can have the rerun as backup.

I'm willing to bet if these end up in the DVD culture, they will(as dc#### put it) only put the recaps on sale. Which, for some, may be fine, but I feel that a lot of the suspense and tension gets lost in those.

• Members

I've been watching this scene over again laughing my ass off! TOO FUNNY. Ought to be YouTube-d.

And what I meant by rerun is that they could replay yesterday's episode during the daytime, up against the daytime soaps. It would give me an opportunity to catch any show that I may miss(because of DVD/VCR mishaps or cable outages).

Archived