Fashion House: Week 1 (Premiere Week)

Ryan

• Members

I hope Tanya gets killed off. She's such an annoying child. And the whole portrait-ripping thing was totally immature!

Gloria is SO deliciously campy and Donna Feldman pulls it off so well. "That's funny. You're starting to sound like your husband." LOVED IT.

I love Bo Derek's character because she's such a !@#$%^&*]. But she's neither over-the-top nor underwhelming.

Joel Berti is great also as William Chandler. He plays wimpy bad boy without making William look like, as Maria called him, "a pompous punk."

LOVE the dorky photographer. He's so easy to root for.

Hans and Harold are fun gays. I doubt they'd do it, but I wonder if they will eventually begin a relationship at the end of the show's run.

This cast is just SO much fun to watch! No one's gonna be winning an Emmy anytime soon, but I still enjoy this show.

FASHION HOUSE will be a tough act to follow during the next telenovela releases.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The flashbacks are annoying.

Feldman is great as the mistress from hell. I loved Michelle throwing the !@#$%^&*] out of the house. I loved how Gloria mentioned she picked all of the jewelry out.

I love how messy the divorce between Michelle and Lance is and how it all just sort of fell together so quickly. There's no way in HELL that Gloria would be signing that. Lance is going to get it good with Gloria.

Nikki is my favorite. I liked her flirting with William Chandler. Berti is great at playing a sleaze and the scene where Maria admits she likes him played much better in the recap show without the flashback.

Maria as the queen bee is fun. I cannot wait for it all to come out about William because based on the spoilers/rumors out there it's going to get ugly.

Archived