Fashion House: Week 1 (Premiere Week)

Ryan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm in the same boat as you......

I'm hoping against hope that the FOX station here may air these shows late at night, they've been airing UPN shows after 10:30 PM Central for years now...........The local WB is turning into the CW, so instead of late night UPN shows; I hope there will be late night mynetworktv..... I'm probably getting my hopes up about nothing though..... :(

• Members

Well I just saw a "Fashion House" commercial about 20 minutes ago. It showed Maria and Sophia "!@#$%^&*]slapping" each other REALLY HARD!!!! I think this particular episode airs tonight but I'm not really sure. BTW this show as well as "Desire" are keepers as far as I'm concerned. I'm hoping ALL the telenovelas that follow will be keepers as well.

• Members

Fashion House is definitely the better of the two telenovelas. Fashion House has a great storyline.

It's a shame that FOX didn't pick a better lead-in for this show. I will continue to watch both Fashion House and Desire daily but, there are not a lot of people who would put up with the mediocracy of Desire. The Desire storyline suck.

• Members

They shoulda made FH the lead in. I think most people tuned in tuesday to see Desire first and changed the channel. The benefit to me is that I can miss Desire for Big Brother whenever (or whatever show) cause I only have a east coast feed for the show. But the GP is not as accomodating as I am.

• Members

I am sooooooooo hooked on this damn show. Yes the pace is a lot faster than regular soaps, but it's nice seeing events happen each day. I am looking forward to the Luke/Michelle pairing.

My god, Maria is such a bitch to work for, lol. And just going through Michelle's folder? THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Luke's model girlfriend. She reminds me of Peyton List (who I do not like).

• Members

Lance's mistress Gloria had the pictures taken. If you go to mynetworktv.com and watch the daily confessions you get all kinds of additional info. about the storylines and characters. The daily confessions are great. :)

Gloria said it in one of the daily confessions on the website. And Lance thinks Michelle hired someone to take those pictures according to his daily confession that's also on the website.

Archived