Nip Tuck Season 4 Premiere

KevC1980

• Members

Personally i'm so freaking excited for Nip Tuck to premiere tommorow..My friend and i are actually going to a wine and chesse party to watch the premiere...I really think this season will be much better than last season, and will bring the show back to its roots from the first season..

I've also seen some spoiler pics and can't wait to watch the show...Bring on Mario Lopez..

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't WAIT!!!!

Here's what I'm hoping for this season:

-Matt growing up. I'm sick of his stupid [!@#$%^&*] every season.

-Julia carrying the baby to term.

-Sean and Julia working things out and possibly getting back together.

-If the above doesn't happen, a dashing European lovah for Julia.

-Lots of STEAMY sex scenes! ;)

• Members

My dorm roommate isnt really into Nip/Tuck(its his TV) but he is a cool guy and has no problems with me watching it. My brother is gonna come over and watch it with me. I need to ask around because I know some other college students are watching Nip/Tuck. I cant wait, the theme song will probably give me goosebumps!

• Members

I :wub: Julian McMahon but he sucks at giving it doggy style (boring) but I guess when you've fucked hundreds of women and a transexual it's hard to be excited every time :lol: I Did like his session with Dr. Wolper. I would like to see him explore his sexuality this season but it probably won't happen.

Saana Latham (sp) is a breath of fresh air, and I'm glad she's on all season.

I liked the Julia/Shawn storyline. Looks promising

I missed seeing Matt, Kimber & Gina. And what happened with Cherry Peck? Did she and Matt tell the police they killed Ariel's dad or did they just bury him and forget it? I hope we get a resolution next week.

Overall it felt like a middle of the season show instead of the long awaited season 4 premiere which everyone was so excited about. JMHO :)

Grade: B

ETA: I guess I was expecting more of the plot driven stuff that made up Season 3, but got very very character driven story like Season 1 and 2. I change my grade to a B

• Members

Okay...here we go!!

I think Sony did a wonderful thing broadcasting previews for those movies and those TV shows. Because I am such a Nip/Tuck fan, I couldn't peel my eyes away from the TV. So therefore, I saw the previews for all of those movies. And loved every single preview they showed. I'm gonna need alot of money if I wanta go see all those movies. :lol: But that's just me. There could be millions out there that could have gone without seeing the movie previews.

Now, to the episode....

-Christian having a threesome with the mother and daughter was just GROSS. And the way they were talking about oral sex..."Watch Mommy and learn"...."I was sucking **** while you were sucking a pacifier". THEN....they want to make the leap and say..."We're not whores"?! Whatever...

-Some touching scenes between Julia and Sean. The lovemaking scenes at the beginning was hysterical! That's a BIG belly just to be 6 mo. along!!

-What Brooke Shields's character said about Christian being in love with Sean REALLY set him off. It seems like from that point on, he was deadset on destroying any bond he had with poor Sean.

-Loved the teasing between Mrs. (Larry Hagman's character) and Christian.

-Awesome guest starring episodes with Kathleen Turner, Brooke Shields, and Larry Hagman.

-And lastly...was I the only one that knew from the get-go that Christian was gonna end up bangin' Brooke's character? ROTFLMAO!

But overall...I think the episode lacked that "zing!" that it had last season.

Grade: B-

• Members

I totally enjoyed the Carver mumbo-jumbo from last season. I'm glad it's over and I'm looking forward to a season that puts the spotlight back where it needs to be on Sean and Christian.

-Threesome was rather shocking. In a good way. :lol:

Did Christian shave his chest?

-The pregnant sex between Julia and Sean was hysterical.

-Selling out the business is a great way to start the season, and both men had perfectly reasonable excuses for giving it up. I hope this doesn't come back to bite them in the ass.

-Dr. Brooke Shields sleeping with Christian seemed kinda random. She states she's not turned on by Christian's naughty antics... yet next thing we know she's taking it? :blink:

-Julia's handicapped pregnancy is going to be heartbreaking to watch. :(

I applaud Sean's sincerity for admitting he would've wanted an abortion had he known about the baby's defect. Hopefully, this'll bring S/C closer together.

- :lol: at the penis sculpture in Christian's newly renovated apartment.

• Members

Oh boy - we got SEX SEX SEX :) haha - and I'm not complaining.

The episode was great - I was so happy to finally see a new episode. I agree it didn't have that premiere/finale 'zing' to it - but it still was great and I love the direction of it all.

If there is only one 'rant' to make - well - Christian, if you are a true metrosexual, then you'd take those shorts off in the tanning bed. Your white ass, as nice as it is, is blinding! :)

• Members

I have often wondered about that too. Remember the one time he got in the tanning bed I think it even showed him getting in with them on. He definitely has a white ass.

Thought the show was really good. Definitely a return to the first season character driven stuff. I just wonder if they will explore Christian's feelings for Shawn at all.

Without giving anything away spoiler wise, but it has already been stated that someone is leaving the show this season. I just wonder if it will be explored after this person leaves the show, or if it contributes to the leaving of this person.

• Members

I know who you speak of Steve...but he/she signed a new contract, I believe. He/she was rumored to be leaving...but then like two weeks later, I read somewhere that he/she signed a new contract and was pre-taping a bunch of epi.'s due to personal reasons for not being able to be on set some given days.

Archived