Nip/Tuck: Spoilers

RogerNewcomb

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^ I wouldn't mind being between them in the shower

Here's a few more guest stars in case anyone missed it..

Larry Hagman and Sanaa Lathan as the new owners of McNamara/Troy

Melissa Gilbert as a patient with her nipple bitten off.

Rosie O'Donnell guest stars as Dawn Budge

Kathleen Turner as an aging phone sex operator

Brooke Shields as Christian's therapist

Richard Chamberlain and Thad Luckinbill as Gay Lovers

• Members

I had no idea what you were talking about until I Google Imaged those two - and WOW, so hot. I had no idea Meloni has shown off his stuff on TV...this will be off-topic, but were those two gay and together on Oz or what? Were they regular characters?

• Members

Chris Meloni was gay or probably bi. He was on the show the longest of the 2. I can't remember how long Brian Bloom was on but he and Chris did share a kiss and all if I remember correctly. It has been awhile since I saw that season, but I think they may have slept together but not sure how far it went.

Chris Meloni was sort of in love with another character on the show played by Lee Tergesen. He was an alcoholic who on the very first episode went to Oz because while driving drunk he killed a young girl. His roommate rapes him (only implied and later he says he did), but you do see him in the first episode burning a Nazi schwastaka (sp?) on his ass. Meloni and Tergesen later ended up together on the show, but it was a rocky romance. I think they loved each other, but it was never fully pursued.

Oz was a great show in so many ways, and was filled with male nudity. I don't know how many men did full frontal nudity on the show. It was alot and did include Chris Meloni. I would say he probably did more nudity on the show than anyone else.

I would say it was one of the best prison shows ever on TV. It was so gritty and didn't hold back on many things.

• Members

Kristin from E! posted Nip/Tuck spoilers the other day. I'll drag them over here later. One spoiler said Christian begins to question his sexuality and that Kimber tries to lure Matt into a cult which leads to him thinking he's in love with her. Sean and Julia's baby will have some kind of birth defect and will probably require plastic surgery.

• Members

OH I would LOVE to have Christian question his sexuality. This show is so popular at my college and every straight frat boy that is my friend idolizes the character of Christian....and I go to a really religious school which has lots of people not familiar with the gay world, or understand it...so this would be great IMO for Christian to go through.

Oh wow - well I'm going to have to rent the DVD's if they are out...sounds good to me. Knowing Meloni's past, I'm surprised he would play such a bi-curious/gay role to this degree - good for him! and no wonder my ex had a major crush on him...blah - haha

• Members

Every season of Oz is on DVD. It is on my extended wish list. I want all of them. I have Season 1 on VHS (got it at a yard sale for a $1 for 4 VHS tapes). I want it all on DVD though.

The story is continuing in a lot of ways (almost soapish). To understand some of the characters you have to watch from the beginning.

Look on Google for a site called The Men of Oz. It has lots of pics of the men of the series and lots of info on it. It is a very good site.

• Members

I've barely recovered from drooling over those naked Mario Lopez shower pics - now you tell me Julian McMahon's character could start exploring his gay side? I'm already getting wet with anticipation - man, I so want to be in a hot love scene with Christian. :D

Nip Tuck rocks! :D

• Members

Steve, unfortunately I never taped but 1 or 2 OZ's but I never missed one show! It is one of my favorite shows. I miss going to my cousins house to watch every show, too bad I never see my cousins anymore either.

Archived