NOTICE: What Happened, How It Was Resolved and Moving Forward

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Oh geez...please grow up.....you know I didn't mean it that way.....lawd.....you're becoming tiresome very quickly with this and your EP thread mess...
  3. hate on her all you want, but this must be super hard for CK, who has known Kristoff for almost her whole life and has probably seen him as a father figure/mentor. The scene where she was crying, leaning on the table for support and holding her stomach looking about to collapse was some raw af ish.
  4. This fücking dude...off the charts 🔥
  5. Such an ugly pic of Justin....LOL This guy doesn't give up or take responsibility https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/24/justin-gimelstob-restraining-order/ And TC very own Jon Wertheim ways in on Justin and what he should do..... https://www.si.com/tennis/2019/04/24/mailbag-justin-gimelstob-battery-case-tennis-channel-atp
  6. I loooooove this season. This is the best since Bob won. I felt it was getting stale and very samey, but this is a diverse bunch with different takes in drag and lots of different personalities which makes it watchable. I’m loving it. I think looking at who is left you have a good bunch. My personal favorites are Yvie (who I’m seeing tonight), Akeria and Brook Lynn. I loooove Vangie as a personality, but I’m sick of her getting the same critiques and never having to lip sync. I also feel Plastique is getting a pass for being very one note on the runway. Nina West is one I feel is underrated, along with Akeria. I feel Nina deserved to win Snatch Game. Her runway was better than Silky which should’ve given her the edge.
  7. BH had a couple of other highlights. We got to catch up with the Work of Art: The Next Great Artist's China Chow (an old Bravo favorite of mine). She's dating Billy Idol who is not aging gracefully but still may look better than John Mellencamp these days. I was interested to see backstage at The Greek. They've redecorated the green rooms and they are nice. Also, I am always happy to see Gladys Night. BH never admits that they're drunk (cue the champagne and tequila with no food and screaming baby) when they fight. I am sure if Kyle were sober than she would have jabbed PK right back.
  8. RIP Ken Kercheval (seen here with Louise Shaffer in their SFT days).
  9. Yes I’m glad he is at peace but these episodes will be tough. And you can tell even though they are “acting” this is real raw emotion we see seeing.
  10. Today
  11. I agree 100%. Nobody's debts are forgiven when they pass away. I'm sorry the family is going through turmoil because of his estate and lack of a will.
  12. I don't even know what to say anymore - they're incredibly arrogant, incredibly stupid or both.
  13. I guess I just don't understand why a debt should be forgiven because someone passes, especially if there is an estate. Unless KSJ spent $33k in one month, he's behind on payments. If Amex does not sue, they lose their place in line to get paid.
  14. OK, mortal enemies. Anyway, I wish his early daytime work was available. There's a picture of him and Louise Shaffer on SFT out there somewhere.
  15. Pretty sure TP was behind that. She wants black men to get away with crimes because their white counterparts do. I hope Fox does not bring back that sociopath! I've wanted Jamal gone since S1 and I can't have that reversed!
  16. Oh, how I love my brothers and sisters in the African-American community -- they know a con artist and a narcissist when they see one, lol!
  17. I have been recording the eps and plan to binge over the weekend. I'm especially looking forward to Malcolm's eulogy. Shemar said the only thing he had to remember was to say "Neil" and not "Kristoff". Of course, knowing that everyone's tears are real will make watching it hard - but from all the comments here it sounds as if good work has been done by the writers here.
  1. Load more activity