NOTICE: What Happened, How It Was Resolved and Moving Forward

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. RIP Ken Kercheval (seen here with Louise Shaffer in their SFT days).
  3. Yes I’m glad he is at peace but these episodes will be tough. And you can tell even though they are “acting” this is real raw emotion we see seeing.
  4. I agree 100%. Nobody's debts are forgiven when they pass away. I'm sorry the family is going through turmoil because of his estate and lack of a will.
  5. I don't even know what to say anymore - they're incredibly arrogant, incredibly stupid or both.
  6. I guess I just don't understand why a debt should be forgiven because someone passes, especially if there is an estate. Unless KSJ spent $33k in one month, he's behind on payments. If Amex does not sue, they lose their place in line to get paid.
  7. BH had a couple of other highlights. We got to catch up with the Work of Art: The Next Great Artist's China Chow (an old Bravo favorite of mine). She's dating Billy Idol who is not aging gracefully but still may look better than John Mellencamp these days. I was interested to see backstage at The Greek. They've redecorated the green rooms and they are nice. Also, I am always happy to see Gladys Night. BH never admits that they're drunk (cue the champagne and tequila with no food and screaming baby) when they fight. I am sure if Kyle were sober than she would have jabbed PK right back.
  8. OK, mortal enemies. Anyway, I wish his early daytime work was available. There's a picture of him and Louise Shaffer on SFT out there somewhere.
  9. Pretty sure TP was behind that. She wants black men to get away with crimes because their white counterparts do. I hope Fox does not bring back that sociopath! I've wanted Jamal gone since S1 and I can't have that reversed!
  10. Oh, how I love my brothers and sisters in the African-American community -- they know a con artist and a narcissist when they see one, lol!
  11. Today
  12. I have been recording the eps and plan to binge over the weekend. I'm especially looking forward to Malcolm's eulogy. Shemar said the only thing he had to remember was to say "Neil" and not "Kristoff". Of course, knowing that everyone's tears are real will make watching it hard - but from all the comments here it sounds as if good work has been done by the writers here.
  13. Amusingly, Owen Beckman has his Y&R publicity photo on IMDB, but not the credit https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2124304/ I had forgotten ATWT had so many Lucy Montgomerys ( Amanda Seyfried (1999–2001), Peyton List (2001–05), Spencer Grammer (2006), Sarah Glendening (2008–10) and Jennifer Munsons ( Michelle Ann Nemeh (1990–91), Sara Garney (1992–93), Brianne Sassone (1993–95), Alexandra Herzog (1995–99), Kim Onasch (1999–2002), Jennifer Ferrin (2003–06)) - dates from wiki unverified
  14. The kitchen set reminds me of my grandparents' house - which may be why I like it so much.
  15. I also love that kitchen!!! My favourite part is the side where we can see the window, on the left of that picture. I hope we can see more parts of this new house. And I also loved Evan and Doreen's argument
  16. The news has also been confirmed by another reliable source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2019/tv/news/ken-kercheval-dead-dies-dallas-cliff-barnes-1203196759/amp/
  17. Remember the Bridgegate scandal with Chris Christie and his cohorts? Sentencing, or re-sentencing for one of his former aides, Bridget Kelly occurred today. Kelly was (re)sentenced to 13 months in prison for her part. She had words afterward.
  18. The full cast signed a letter asking Fox to bring Jussie back for next season.
  1. Load more activity