All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The Tennis Thread

Yeah, she lost 2nd round which was her first match. I didn't see anything wrong with her in Miami and Traci Austin also said she was surprised she retired so early. Madison is a hot mess and a total disappointment. If I were Davenport I'd drop her and just concentrate on her TV duties. Keys needs to learn a lot from Osaka.
  3. Guiding Light discussion thread

I saw the segment and couldn't help but think that it's likely Sheryl wasn't watching GL in the 90s and had no idea Nia Long was on the show. Someone should've done research.
  4. Y&R 45th Anniversary Spoilers

Just watched Thursday's Canadian episode and she indeed does say that Jack is not John's son. She said she had a number of affairs. There was a bunch of foreshadowing throughout, especially while Jack was getting plastered at the athletic club. Lots of action from start to finish -- one of the better shows, adrenaline-wise, I can remember in recent memory. Jack's going to show up at the ranch with Victor laying at the bottom of the stairs.
  5. Guiding Light discussion thread

Nia Long was on The Talk today. Her segment was about 10 minutes and she talked about her new Netflix movie and her role on NCIS: Los Angeles. No mention of GL at all.
  6. Y&R March 2018 Discussion

And it didn't have a PSA. We were supposed to cheer over him throwing her out of that ambulance. I've never looked at him the same since.
  7. The Tennis Thread

Keys retired from her match against Azarenka. Did Keys play Indian Wells? I don't remember at all.
  8. 2018 Daytime Emmy Nominations

Why are the Daytime EMMYS still a thing? Seriously, I feel like none of these 4 shows deserve an award with the sh-t they are producing. None of them are the best anything. They're mediocre at best...
  9. Y&R 45th Anniversary Spoilers

Dina may claim that Jack is not John's and they might play that,but ultimately it can be Dina being confused. When Sally first started and we talked about possibilities,I suggested another Abbott son as a result of a short affair of John's when he left GC. I still think its an idea loaded with potential to shake up the family.
  10. 2018 Daytime Emmy Nominations

SSH was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series in 1975, 1976, 1978, and 1979- so it has been 39 years since her last nomination. She did lose to Irene Dailey who played Liz Matthews on AW in 1979. Her other competitors in 1979 were Nancy Addison (Jill) and Helen Gallagher (Maeve) from Ryan's Hope and Beverlee McKinsey (Iris) and Victoria Wyndham (Rachel) from Another World.
  11. The Politics Thread

Absolutely not. The right wing media and conservative can not be trusted to have a truthful or nuanced view on South Africa so their views on the subject should be ignored. There's a reason it's gaining no traction in any reputable media. DramatistDreamer already beautifully covered the political and economic changes there and what they're going through in that area. The RW trying to compare South Africa to Rhodesia/Zimbabwe or anywhere else is a false equivalency and clearly racially motivated. I've said it here before, but I lived in South Africa on and off through a lot of my childhood. I'm a South African citizen, my mother and stepmother were both from there, and a lot of my family still lives there. My sister just moved back there. Right wingers have been pushing this myth of "white genocide" ever since apartheid fell. In almost 30 years, I've never known one person who was a victim of this. I know plenty of people who were victims of violence (which of course South Africa has a problem with) but never anything that was "white genocide". Yes, farm attacks are a big issue across South Africa (and a lot of other African countries as well) but they're not just going after white people. They're going after the farm and the land and it just happens that a lot of farms and land are owned by white Afrikaners. They attack farms own by black people on a regular basis as well. Also to add about why this how thing is mostly motivated by race and hate, my grandparents own a lodge in Kenya. The farms and land in their area get attacked on a fairly regular basis. This never seems to make it onto the right wingers radar since it doesn't fit their "white genocide" myth.
  12. Today
  13. AMC Tribute Thread

When Erica was away from the show (having her daughter in real life), she was written in the storyline as having moved to Hollywood. When she returned, she reported that she had tried to get auditions, but no producer would let her. The only job offers she had had involved removing her clothes, and she had refused. But also, did Adam, after purchasing the rights to her book Raising Kane, have her starring in the film version that he never intended to release? I cannot remember for sure.
  14. Y&R 45th Anniversary Spoilers

There is another friday cliffhanger preview besides the one of JT throwing Victor down the stairs. There is another one with Abby and Dina and she tells Abby something shocking. I bet it's that Jack isn't John's child either.
  15. Y&R March 2018 Discussion

Trust me I’ve replayed John and Nick punching him over and over when I’m really pissed off at the character ??? he actually was alright all of last year, (gotta at least thank Sally for that) but it’s just the things that were mentioned that Victor did that I can’t forget like Colleen’s death and Diane in the ambulance, even Jack/Marco....however I admit as much as I miss Katherine and Jeanne very much, I think I’ll always be bothered how Victor could do no wrong towards her in her last few years...it doesn’t help that she spent 2-3 out of her last 5 months ever on the show, bitching at Jack for his Newman takeover, after knowing Victor had taken over and tried to bring Jabot down many times...she was being a hypocrite.
  16. Yesterday
  17. Y&R March 2018 Discussion

Wow, I had never seen that. I wish they would kill off Victor. I know he's a legend on the show and all that, but he gets worse and worse as time goes on. Between the semi-constant issues with Braeden over salary and sinking ratings for soaps overall, I kinda wonder if the show could actually handle either getting rid of him or reducing his role. I don't know if it's true that Eric Braeden demands Victor never lose, but that also should die imo. It's not like they have much to lose by ignoring him and writing what they please. I usually never want to see a vet lose their importance to a show, but they have increasingly made Victor into a character that's almost impossible to ever enjoy.
  18. The Politics Thread

God help us all!
  19. Y&R March 2018 Discussion

Thank you. That is JUST as bad as hitting a woman. He literally threw her from a moving vehicle in disgust. Seriously sometimes when I think about all the [!@#$%^&*] Victor's done just since I've been watching this show, I'm shocked he's not been murdered. When Jack screamed at him today that he couldn't wait for him to drop dead, I was thinking go Jack. This guy sucks.
  20. General Hospital March 2018 Discussion

Interesting scenes today with LW's Carly talking to TB's Kim about Morgan considering she was the one playing him when Sonny put a bullet in her head giving birth to that brat. I can't imagine it wasn't intentional. I do like that the show hasn't overly done the LOOK IT'S TWO CARLY'S stuff.
  21. The Politics Thread

I just hope H.R. Pufnstuf wasn't on the toilet when they broke the news to him.
  22. The Politics Thread

This is the first time I have been seriously terrified since Jan 2017. John Bolton is the worst thing out of a series of awful and bad.
  23. Y&R March 2018 Discussion

He threw Diane out of an ambulance.
  24. Y&R March 2018 Discussion

I'm so torn on JT and Victor. Victor's never hit a woman, but he's done so much that it's hard to root for him. I'd prefer if Nikki just kills again.
  25. Y&R 45th Anniversary Spoilers

That would be ridiculous, but that was the first thing I thought, when I heard said rumor.
  26. Y&R March 2018 Discussion

LOL, what a funhouse effect! Did people actually believe this was going to be Victoria's story? Nuh-uh, not when there's testosterone to put out there and magnify.
  1. Load more activity