• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply

• What he is submitting is cringeworthy! It's laughable. 
    • Of course they're not, and I don't pay attention to them. But I do think it's a larger messaging error. I think it needs to be 2K checks because the vast majority of the public is expecting that, and as a side note, yes, grifters like this on either side of the aisle will make hay of it. Just add the $600, which will make the people happy but also add defuse these lunatics' arguments and let them move on to the next.   Meanwhile:    
    • Except these aren't people who are arguing in good faith. If they got $2,000 they'd demand three. Give them three and they'll demand that there be retroactive payments. The goalposts always move because the whole brand of the left is that nothing is ever good enough. If they want it to be another $2,000 then write a bill for $2,000. It's not up to Joe Biden, it's up to Congress. Biden put forth his plan but Congress actually has to write and pass the legislation.   What's really pissing me off is that these are people who are always talking about how they want to help the poor and working class but they've completely ignored everything in the plan that does that like the increase in unemployment insurance, eviction/foreclosure moratorium, increase in the EITC, funding for schools so that people can send their kids back safely, increase in SNAP, etc... all because they want to be performative on Twitter.
    • That RHOA trailer says a lot. For one, I think we’re in for a much shorter season that we are used to. They have already cut so much footage to get to the group scenes and excitement, plus how u gonna release essentially a mid season promo after 5 episodes? If they don’t give us a retool for RHOA and OC I’m going to be furious. They have to get better with casting.    I also think this is why Married to Medicine is being held so it can replace RHOA and keep sundays going until Potomac is ready.