• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies

• I wasn't sure, but I found (+Tom Davis) in my margins, so you must be right.   When a Girl Marries Lola (Farrell) Davis not sure if this or Davis was her maiden name.
    • That's being roasted all over Twitter. It'll play even more poorly than them trying to make the tan suit a thing, considering Joe isn't Black.
    • We're already hurtling backward to the usual propaganda against a Democratic President, from the most consistently awful suspect:    
    • Had she returned in that role, could you see her taking up residence at theChancellor Estate?   My scenario is that she visits Esther upon her 2017 return, who is hostile at first because Dina did not attend Katherine's funeral. Dina explains that Katherine visited her on that final trip and said their goodbyes at that time. Dina shares some memories that prove to Esther that she is genuine. Esther invites Dina to stay and when Jill pops in she is livid of course, thus setting the scene for a renewed rivalry ...
    • It is disturbing how the show deteriorated. It can be called The Boring and The Ugly. I don't want to sound harsh or hateful, but once upon a time Bold was a show where you knew at least you're going to get campy drama and beautiful stunning people. This has not been the case lately. I am not saying anything about the actors... well I am actually... Liam IS NOT a leading man. His facial expressions are so limited, it's like watching a cow trying to act. It's disturbing. The new Hope is recycled Bridget. All of the dialogue is stale and unnatural, predictable and BORING. What is going on? Do the creators know the end is near, so they don't care anymore? If you go back to 2007 even, the show seems like James Cameron production.