News, Previews and Interviews

Sign in to follow this  

Daytime and primetime television news from the staff of Soap Opera Network.

Subforums

1. Validation Information

For those that have yet to be verified and can't post on the SON Community Message Boards

194 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. Options

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 2 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Y&R is the worst that it has ever been right now. The stories are lifeless. The show is a trainwreck and a mess. I just saw the latest ratings and Y&R is number 3 in a couple of the demos, which is pathetic.  I DO love how Eric dragged that moron who plays Chance. Well deserved and well played by Eric. 
    • *dead from laughter*    Really though. This show is horrid. I have never seen Y&R this bad. Even in it's darkest of times before. I can't even watch anymore.  Ok. I love Eric now. And Victor. 
    • Gah, this show is like watching wallpaper dry.   also. [!@#$%^&*] them for hiring a Trump supporter. Bye Y&R just for that. This guy seems like a creep. 
    • After liberals on Twitter spent all day bitching about how much they hate Obama and how Obama is a sellout and wants them to lose, we get an election that shows exactly what he was talking about. John Bel Edwards is very conservative, but he's the right fit for Louisiana, and he will at least help some people in the state with his Medicaid expansion. His reelection also seems to have stopped a supermajority from happening in the stage leg.    Twitter liberals have become the new Beltway echo chamber. They only listen to themselves and are completely unfeeling toward actual human beings.    As for Trump, this was another example of just how much his ego takes precedence over common sense politics. He could have shaped this as being a win for him - saying Bel Edwards sucked up to him in order to win. Instead he made it into a personal loss. 
    • Well aware, unfortunately. I tried getting the app when I was in the Netherlands last month and unsurprisingly got the same result. It just seems so much more glaring when you're in Canada because we're next door neighbours and are basically seen as a common market with the US (often at the expense of our own content), yet are constantly treated like the proverbial red-headed stepchildren with regards to any bonus material, specials, etc.