News, Previews and Interviews

Sign in to follow this  

Daytime and primetime television news from the staff of Soap Opera Network.

Subforums

1. Validation Information

For those that have yet to be verified and can't post on the SON Community Message Boards

56 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Yes and no. Hunter Tylo's return is the saving grace on a VERY lacking show which hasn't delivered since Thanksgiving 2017 IMO. It warms my heart that Brad Bell in a  recent interview left a tiny remark that he is happy to have La Tylo back in the fold. He better should be (not that there ever was a reason why shouldn't be at least low recurring in 2014-2018 in the first place...) 'cause as you said: the chemistry with KKL is devine. And on a show in its third decade with LOADS of recast actors it cannot be denied how great it is to have two ladies going at it like it is still the summer of 1991.   I'm actually looking forward to Brooke/Ridge/Taylor as it (1) doesn't involve Hope (LOL), (2) should be juicy and (3) Hunter Tylo and Thorsten Kaye seem to work pretty well together. With the absence of Steffy this triangle could also be different than it was in the past. If not: I hope it still does not involved Hope, so I'm a happy camper.
    • I disagree with that. The show may be a joke now, but the first 10 years was totally different. Back then it had great soapy storytelling and was just as good as any other soap.
    • LOL...let me know what you think
    • Basically, lol.  I'd love to read some of those comments that Sony must have received from their survey.