Discuss The Soaps: Archive (2007 - 2009)

Sign in to follow this  

6,387 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
  1. "I Hate Todd" 1 2 3

• 36 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 72 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. 10 things to fix GH 1 2 3 4

• 53 replies
    • 77 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 32 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Other than seeing Jill and being happy to see her...and Sharon with a moment of peace...today's episode was meh.   Scratch that...nice dresses. lol.    
    • AOC, who, as she loves to remind us, had NO value or reason to breathe air before she joined Bernie's cult, decided to use MLK Day to tell everyone that Democrats and Republicans are just alike. So that's a pretty big tell what will happen - she and her fellow "revolutionaries" at the top will passive-aggressively "support" the nominee while really hoping Trump wins. Meanwhile, their sycophants will actively support either Trump, or whatever version of Jill will be bankrolled by Russia this year.    Then, after Democrats lose the House, she will remind us that she was never really a Democrat anyway, and she will either go back behind the bar, or, like her dear leader, find the right people to grift off of. 
    • I'm so curious about this as well. I just can't see him getting it because he's so polarizing and hasn't seemed to expand on his base, just maintaining it. He says he won't do what he did last time and will back the nominee, but I find that *so* hard to believe. If he doesn't get the nomination I fully expect him to drag his campaign along until the convention and once again say it was rigged against him. If you thought his fans were bad last time, I feel they'll be worse this time.
    • LOL, I guess they went all out with filming around the Sony Offices this week. Too bad we'll never see the "hospital" stairs and "The Spectator" again.