• 2 replies
  22. The Flash

• 1 reply
  23. The Good Wife

• 5 replies
  24. The Mindy Project

• 2 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• As usual, I'm in the minority. I could do without Karen. She didn't have much to do during the full season and she was so obnoxious at the reunion. She just wouldn't shut up. With that said, I'll take her over Monique and Candaice.    Nene is her own worst enemy. These videos are just scary because she's so delusional and hypocritical.    Oh Jules. You just gave that scum so much leverage against you.
    • It doesn't surprise me that Warren supporters(not all) would gravitate towards Sanders since both are promising free stuff.  
    • I think when you have that much money, it can become easier to become some sort of godlike figure in your own mind. I think Steyer assumed he got what he wanted with impeachment so it was just the first part of his plan. If his Nevada results are any indication, the polling doesn't match up to the Election Day tally.    It's a mix of cultism and shilling for attention/cash with both groups. You can always tell who the biggest phonies are as they will jump to Bernie without hesitation and are extremely aggressive about it. One man on Twitter who claimed to be a huge Warren support recently went full Bernie bro to the point of taunting others for having "Bernie Derangement Syndrome" (eventually he deleted it). The phoniness is just another reason I don't trust his supporters. They are selfish and fickle and disturbed and I don't think they will be there when we need them, when the battle really starts.   
    • Steyer released at least one negative ad against Sanders, so I don't think he's trying to help him.