• 2 replies
  22. Black-ish

• 0 replies
  23. Modern Family

• 5 replies
  24. Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• I know...all the negativity and nasty comments are so childless and energy draining just to read.  This board in general has started to become a forum for juvenile comments...not a discussion.   Not liking a specific character or not caring for a certain actor is fine. We all have opinions on what we do and don't like. But when it falls into personal insults and "jokes" about DUIs or constant obsessions with a person's weight, it's just sad. Hint= being bitchy does not equal having a personality...and hold onto your hats...a happy person doesn't feel the need to constantly put others down.
    • To be fair, she did apologize to Eva in Canada but that seemed more to do with the fact that none of the main cast members would film with her outside of Kandi and she desperately needed to get back in iwth the group
    • You can tell she's got some pudge under there and she will probably do the Monica and play herself into shape. I was shocked with her groundstrokes - the Forehand is still there, you're right.  And still some spraying around....the consistency will come and when it does she's not someone I want in my draw if I'm a player.  
    • Diana and Nene fell out according to the "word on the street" (in my Gizelle voice). They haven't been friendly in years. Pretty sure that Diana grew tired of Nene's sh*t much like the rest.    And Nene is incapable of apologizing and that flaw makes her insufferable. I have NEVER seen Nene apologize with the exception of the half-ass apology she gave Claudia back in s7. And she only gave that b/c Claudia read her ass down the night before.    This. And I don't think it is last part of the season that is causing the trouble. I think it is the first 3 months they are having trouble editing. I bet top dollar that they couldn't pull together any form of storyline for those first 10+ episodes and basically the season will be a filler.    Bravo should cut the whole damn season down 10 episodes max with a 90 minute reunion. 
    • Nene did a video last night and shaded Bravo, Andy and took jabs at her cast. The real kicker is towards the end she insinuates that Kandi has been keeping her from getting her own spinoffs and calls her thirsty and ridiculous. She doesnt name Kandi but its obvious thats who she's talking about