Off Topic Lounge

Tag: Discussion of items that do not have a place on Soap Opera Network (ie. Not documented as Soap Opera themed by SON Administration)

4,008 topics in this forum

• 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. A Different World

• 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. CRAZY ASS Story! 1 2

• 20 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 7 replies
  3. WE'RE BACK!

• 3 replies
  4. Favorite Paintings...

• 3 replies
    • 154 replies
    • 37 replies

• Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!    
    • I'm thinking we'll find out if whether or not Frank interfered in a few months or so. If the Nik/Liz and Franco/Ava stories continue, then there was no interference. If they basically have nothing to do with each other, then he interfered.    Frank just has this raging hard on for RH, which I will never understand or like and if he has to turn Lucky into a deadbeat dad or send all other potential suitors for Liz packing, he's going to do it, no matter how tired fans are of the hard on lol. One of the few bright spots is that Liz never reached Ciara Brady levels of propping her serial killer.   Believe it or not, I actually liked Franco when James Franco played him. Out of all the GH villains that we've seen, I thought he was one of the best. He played it well. RH, if he's not trying to look menacing (which he fails miserably at), then he's trying to break the world record for most words said in a single minute. That's his only style. When I see him, I don't see Franco, I see Todd or Paul Ryan.   Switching gears, if Ryan Carnes is offered a contract, I hope he takes it. He's too good to appear only a few times a month. He was amazing in the scene when he had to give Wiley to Michael. I hope he's still featured a lot in the upcoming weeks, at least until he divorces Brad or finds out about Julian's treachery.   And you're correct about Willow. If they want to hire new actors, most of them really should play already established characters. Some brand new characters are fine, but last year GH was bursting at the seams with newbies lol
    • Thanks! I hope they figure it out soon. I want to see Elizabeth Hubbard in a different role so badly!!
    • I'm having the same issue. Clearly some kinks to work through yet.
    • yikes @ JY joining DAYS. Here comes chiclets mouth. 🤦‍♂️