Off Topic Lounge

Tag: Discussion of items that do not have a place on Soap Opera Network (ie. Not documented as Soap Opera themed by SON Administration)

4,000 topics in this forum

1. Growing Pains Season 1

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. The Missing Person Thread 1 2 3 4 5

• 73 replies
  3. Dallas Season 4 on DVD 1 2

• 17 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
  4. A Different World

• 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 5 replies

• ""That vapid little girl''. ''How can he see heaven in her''. -Lucinda Walsh 
    • Sorry - I thought you were talking about earlier with the mention of the affair. I felt like Susan was tamed around 1989 or 1990.
    • @Soapsuds The Kim/Sabrina scene was just as perfect as I remembered it! No dialogue. I'd forgotten about the quick cuts to the Mom/Child. Thank you for finding it for me!    Separately, I'd forgotten that this was the end of the 'child' Emily. It was only when Melanie Smith was cast a few months later that it was believable that James would hook up with Emily. That 1987 cast was pretty darn solid (except for miscast Emily).   @DramatistDreamerDarn Marie Masters really could kick butt! And she should've never lost her edge. I loved the way she could flew in the face of all things wholesome and Stewart!    The Marland-era work really did stand out.  
    • Report post   Posted Tuesday at 08:17 PM  Most Rejuvenated Character: Traci/Ava - Y&R/GH   I can't speak for Traci (love BM from way back, but gave up on Y&R a lifetime ago)…..but ain't no lie about Ava getting back to her roots being good. Too much of this year was basically Ava being drunk, but it was still more entertaining than the year stuck worrying about/around/over Griffin.   Maura and Jon were by far the best thing about GH this year.   Report post   Posted Tuesday at 08:17 PM  Most Rejuvenated Character: Traci/Ava - Y&R/GH   I can't speak for Traci (love BM from way back, but gave up on Y&R a lifetime ago)…..but ain't no lie about Ava getting back to her roots being good. Too much of this year was basically Ava being drunk, but it was still more entertaining than the year stuck worrying about/around/over Griffin.   Maura and Jon were by far the best thing about GH this year.   Report post   Posted Tuesday at 08:17 PM  Most Rejuvenated Character: Traci/Ava - Y&R/GH   I can't speak for Traci (love BM from way back, but gave up on Y&R a lifetime ago)…..but ain't no lie about Ava getting back to her roots being good. Too much of this year was basically Ava being drunk, but it was still more entertaining than the year stuck worrying about/around/over Griffin.   Maura and Jon were by far the best thing about GH this year.