Daytime Emmy Nominations/Winners

Sign in to follow this  
Sign in to follow this  

• The theory that the virus will dissipate in warmer weather is just that for now, a theory based on previous flu epidemics and SARS, which is from a similar strain as the coronavirus. It has yet to be proven that the spread with diminish by April, but we hope.
    • I hope this time Jump is real. At this point for it all to be a dream would be a lame cop out
    • Getting caught up and Ciara JUST NOW found out about her freakin mom and had the nerve to be upset that no one told her, when A. She should've freaken noticed her mom was completely different but spent all her time at the f.ucking prison and B. Everyone tried calling her but again, she was too busy with Ben.  Ciara is easily one of the worst written characters on the remaining Soaps and definitely on Days.
    • And I bet this is either all Jennifer's imagination or a mass delusion caused by Dr. Rolf.
    • Meanwhile, panic over the ongoing coronavirus pandemic caused the biggest single-day drop in Dow history, as stocks fell close to 1200 points.   Spring can't come fast enough, huh, Mr. President?   https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/02/27/stock-market-dow-coronavirus/   You know, maybe I'm just being paranoid, but why do I get the feeling the Trump administration won't do much (if anything) about what has turned into a global health crisis, in the hopes that coronavirus will depress and suppress votes even further in the next election?