mySON TV™

Sign in to follow this  
Tag: A forum dedicated to blog and fan fiction writers.

857 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Warren and Kamala are the only two I would have voted for in the primary. I'm sorry it had to end this way.    I didn't watch the debate tonight but it sounds like the same old garbage. The most interesting part was hearing Bernie got booed. I wouldn't be surprised if those were plants, but given the vile supporters he enables, I have no sympathy. 
    • I thought Rachel was, generally, competently written during Swajeski's tenure as HW, but the difference here, in Lemay's brief return, is tremendous. Rachel is so incredibly layered and even what could have been an everyday mother-daughter chat comes alive. It reminds me of another fantastic scene she had in his return she she tore Liz up for accidentally telling Matt about the circumstances of his conception. I truly do mourn what we never got to see with a longer Lemay stint. 
    • I actually have a tad of empathy for him. I know he's a horrible man and has been his entire life, but to have a family who just uses and abuses you like this is sad. Yes it's his fault. Say what you will about Reagan(ie I don't believe he was ever this bad) but at least he had people around him who actually gave a damn about him. His wife in particular. These leeches will keep pumping Trump up with drugs until the very end.   And the other thing, the Beltway people including lawmakers must know how impaired he is.  As do members of the press. It's fricking malpractice for all of them, those who swore an oath to the constitution to perpetuate this lie. This is not Woodrow Wilson times for goodness sake.
    • Agree completely...those loooong scenes wouldn't cut it today but if you look at today's shows, sometimes all they do is take a five minute scenes and chop it up so we keep going back to it. Most of the stories from the 60's and 70's could work today with a bit of tweaking. Speaking of babies, interesting that back then pregnancies and babies were used more sparingly . Compare to today on Y&R for example where there are kids galore.
    • Relax, she's already done taping.