• 0 replies
  10. March

• 0 replies
  11. February

• 0 replies
  12. January

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Even when soaps are at their lowest, they are still capable of finding a way to provide comfort during hard times like these.  
    • I'll give CBS a lot of slack here. In fact, I'd rather have them air any Y&R(R)/B&B(R) rather than completely dropping them for TPIR(R)/LMAD (R). I'm choosing not to stream either of the airings today, but I'm sure they'll be ones that will be worth watching.   If you figure production resumes July 1 - it'll be mid- or late-July before new ones start to air. B&B will clearly crank them out fast so they get out first. I wonder if B&B ended up banking extra episodes because of the 12+ Impeachment pre-emptions or if they simply slowed down production? At least ABC has given exact info on GH, CBS has been silent about inventory. 
    • RIP Nonno. That family has been through so much the past few years that I hope his passing was peaceful.    I can only concur with everyone's thoughts about RHONY, especially @Elsa. The show gave me S2 vibes  especially the scene with Ramona and her Upper East Side cohorts. I hear she is currently quarantining with Avery and MARIO in Boca Raton. Hmmm.   Glad they gave us the coda with Bethenny at the beginning.it needed to be addressed. I didn't miss her, and she is doing impressive work at the moment with getting equipment to hospitals, so.... i'll leave it at that.   Luann looks INCREDIBLE and is literally the hottest beyotch in Manhattan. Loved her dancing with the drag queen to Feeling Jovani. That was a nice gift Dorinda did for her. Also cool to see Ramona get down and lip sync to the song.   Luke from Ladies of London!   Yes, Dorinda was awful to Tinsley and Tinsley stood up for herself but... where is the lie? Wasn't Tinsley a dependent of Scott's for 2 years in that hotel?? Why is Tinsley not clarifying the situation?   Pleasantly surprised by Leah, a true- blue Chelsea chick. I think she's going to be a unique addition to the show.   Glad NY is back during these scary times. Sad that its longtime editor passed away from COVID-19. He is probably the one who edited those shots of Sonja's dog energetically trying to hump Coco. RIP 😪
    • People talk about COVIDIOTS but she is particularly dangerous because she's a COVIDIOT with power. 
    • Wait, the governor hasn't issued a stay-at-home order to all Iowans?  I thought they had one!  😮