• 0 replies
  10. October

• 0 replies
  11. April

• 0 replies
  12. September

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• AS THE WORLD TURNS  NOTABLY NAMELESS....   Bartender      Malachy McCourt     1984                          John Rensenhouse    1983  (EON) Court Stenographer     Kathleen Turner    1977 Delivery Man      Ty Treadway  Detective      Tucker Smallwood   1983 District Attorney     Kenneth Harvey       1966                                  Mandel Kramer     ??  1956??                                  Paul Sparer    ???? Doctor              David Bishins       2008                             Stephen Joyce    1993-94   Susan's in-vitro                               Daniel Ziskie      ????     (Mental Ward) Drummer          Eriq LaSalle   Flower Woman    Gloria Irizarry Funeral Director     Ted Tinling   (EON) Hit Man     Peter D. Greene      1992 Intern       Victoria Platt     Judge             Jean De Baer   (AW)                            Barbara Montgomery 1984 (Amen)                              Roger Rathburn                                   Roger Serbagi     Lamaze Woman       Kathleen Mahony-Bennett    Las Vegas Minister     Chuck Wagner     (Elvis Impersonator) Lookalike (Samantha)  Beth Ostrofsky Stern   Maid               Kelly Coffield Park Matron        Michele Shay       (AW) Mayor      John Furey       2008 Messenger      Richard Niles    1969 Minister             Erick Avari        1986                               Bernie McInerny                                    Greg Mullavey  1983 (Tom and Margo's wedding)                                    Daniel Ziskie   2010 Montegan Rebel      Paul Calderon   1985  (OLTL) Mother         Judith Ivey       (Designing Women) Movie Voice-Over   John Benjamin Hickey       1996 Mystery Man      Louis Zorich     1987 Nurse         Avis McCarther    (AMC) Orderly      Alan Manson       1968 Paralyzed Girl      Gaye Huston  pre-1966   Partner (Jeff Baker)    Randolph Kraft    late 1950s-early 1960s??   Peoria Cop    Jerrome Preston Bates   Pilot       Philip Bryce    (Lucinda's)   (Scott Bryce's brother)                      Kevin O'Rourke  (OLTL) Pilot's Voice-Over      Larkin Malloy Psychiatrist     Michael Higgins    1960  (GL) Radio Announcer   Larkin Malloy  2006 Reporter    Melissa Dye      (THE CITY) Roastmaster     Chip Zien   1985 Shipping Agent    Tom Mardirosian Stage Manager      Jon Bernthal  (The Walking Dead) State Trooper     Bill Fagerbakke    1986 Teen Girl       Stephanie Gatschett  1999 Thai Man    Never Seen     Amy Hughes' father Thief      Joey Buttafuoco      1985 Trooper     Dan Ahearn       1987 Under Five         Dana Delaney     1978                                Kelly Sullivan           (GH,Y&R) Usher         Jim Fyfe     (Dark Shadows  Primetime) Video Clerk    Christina Chang     1997 Waitress    Ryan Michelle Bathe                  (Al's)   Tina Johnson    1998 Witness     S. Epatha Merkerson        Woman     Joanne Bayes     1998 Young Nurse   Ryan Michelle Bathe       No Character information, Notables    Mariann Aalda  (Ex OLTL, AW, GL, SUN and Models, Inc.)   pre-79  Tammy Amerson   (Ex OLTL, SFT) Marian Baer   (Ex Eve Fine, LOL, EON, TD, SFT, GL) Powers Boothe (2 lines) Jane Alice Brandon   (OLTL, AW, LIAMST Pat Carroll Kate Charleson  (Leslie Charleson's sister)   ((Ex-GH, LOL, EP:NAS) pre 77 Patricia DeRosa (AKA Trish Cook)   (Ex Julia Scott, EON) Judy Dewey (Ex Blaine-lite, AW, Dallas) Jerry Dodge   (1966) Burt Douglas   (72-73)   ( Ex- EON ,DOOL (2 roles),  AMC, Morning Star, Peyton Place., GH, Executive Suite Eric Dressler (Ex SFT, EON, Golden Windows) Alice Drummond (1984) (Ex AW, RH, ATWT, WTHI, & LIAMST) Bruce Fairbairn  (Ex-AW, KL, LIAMST Arlene Francis    Cathy Greene   AW, HTSAM Ed Herlihy    (Today Show) Francesca James  (ex- AMC, AMC, OLTL, AMC 2.0, SS James Kiberd   pre 1983  (ex- Loving, AMC, ATWT, AW Lauri Landry   (AW) Gene Lindsey  (ex TD, LOL, LiAMST, DS,  Susan Lucci (TD LiaMST, AMC Dallas, Devious Maids)  (possibly a nurse) Dina Merrill   Theresa Merritt    (That's My Mama) Gwen Mitchell   (BOE) Rita Morley   (EON, TEX, Secret Storm) Rosemary Murphy  (pre-71)   (AMC, AW, ATWT SS, Y&R) Nicholas Pryor  65  David Ramsey  Cindy Rinehart    (soap reporter) (LOV, GH, AMC, DOOL) Elvera Roussell   (pre-77)  (GL, B&B) Nipsey Russell  (1983) Raymond St. Jacques   (Dallas, Falcon Crest) Eugene Smith   6/13/83    GL (2 roles,) OLTL, AMC, SOM, EON, AW George L. Smith  ;Several roles TD, LOV, DOOL, From These Roots, SS, OLTL, etc. Jocelyn Somers (pre-77)  The Doctors (3 roles), RH, DOOL Dorothy Stinnette (pre 71) AW (2 roles) Somerset, Another Life, LOV, EON, OLTL Dolph Sweet   (66)  AW, EON, SOM, DS   Gretchen Walther     AMC, TD (2 ROLES) SFT, OLTL,HIDDEN FACES, LOL, SS (2 ROLES) Chris Weatherhead   EON, Y&R, DOOL, Dallas, LOL   Announcers       Dan McCullough     1956-82 Dan Region              1982-99   Baby Nurse       Wendy Donn-Podos   1981-2010?   A comprehensive list of Nameless characters will be posted soon.
    • RHOBH: I don't think RHOBH ever recovered from the nastiness of season four. It also does not help that Andy is a terrible interviewer and the reunions are useless since nothing ever gets resolved and people like Kyle and Erika never have to take responsibility for what they've done/not done. The shows might be so much better if Andy were not involved in any way in the production end.   RHOC: Am I the only one who find Shannon unbearable? I can't figure out which franchise has the most unlikeable people: RHOC or RHOBH.    
    • I loathed all things San Cristo-crap with a passion; as much as I loathed the Santos mob and Meva Shayme.   UGH!
    • I think it depends. The main issue with San Cristobal was that juggling two locations fractured the show. If the focus of the show wasn't on that damn island, it was on Danny and his merry band of mobsters. If the characters were from the island but we didn't spend alot of time there, I don't know if it would have been as frowned upon. And of course you have the lunacy of Reva washing up on the island with a second consecutive case of amnesia in 5 years that cemented that reputation.      As for wheeler, I do blame her for the hubris of trying to reinvent GL in Peapack and then basically canning most of the people who had actually been through Filmmaking 101, leaving people who thought it would be a good idea to film from the top of a tree. Can you imagine Bruce Barry freed from the typical soap set? I think everyone would have benefitted from that experiment with better people in the roles and the ability to have something of a control room where they could have checked the lighting and such. Instead the colors were washed out. The worst part was the elevator muzak  they had scoring every scene. 
    • I see what you're saying. But Kit would have been an awful character for anyone to play: She showed up, revealed herself to be Jackson's "dead" sister (right after he was out-of-the-blue talking about her death), basically acted like a bitch to any PV resident she crossed, made everyone hate her, then was raped so that viewers were supposed to suddenly like her, but no one cared.    Add Lee Hawkins (AKA poor man's Ray Gardner), his daughter-by-day / ghost-of-dead-wife-by-night Camile, suddenly-psychic Mateo, his never before-mentioned wife / baby-mama Raquel (he didn't see HER coming!), resurrected-just-for-comedy Mike Roy, and the hysterical conclusion of Brooke's storyline with Jim Thomasen... 1998 was the first time in AMC's history that it became a legitimate hot mess.