• JOSHUA COXX   ONE LIFE TO LIVE    Dr. Daniel "Dan" Wolek    1986-87 ONCE AND AGAIN     Marty     1999 PRVIDENCE     Patrick      2000 MELROSE PLACE 2.0      Dante Zaretti    2009 NASHVILLE    Wade Cole     2015     BABYLON 5     Lieutenant David Corwin    1994-98    also appeared in B5:THIRDSPACE AND B5:p RIVER OF SOULS   both in 1998 STRONG MEDICINE        Nurse Midwife     Peter Riggs      2000-06 PERCEPTION      Special Agent Drexler    2014-15
    • Yeah. And more broadly why they turned Sheridan into ... what she became the last year which was an entire 180 from the way she was initially written. Fans at the time thought they were destroying her character to prop up Fancy but it always struck me as backwards: they were trying to sell us Fancy to mitigate what they were doing to Sheridan's character (and by extension Luis/Sheridan) Never ever ever understood it and you are right: there has to be a BTS story we don't know. Whoever McKW p.o.ed, she must have seriously angered them.
    • Just shameful and wretched. They are so desperate to get this man 4 more years they will do absolutely anything, even gassing up the bare minimum, well after the fact.
    • Definitely Adrian Bellani's Miguel and Mark Wystrach's Fox on Passions.   I thought David A. Gregory's Ford on One Life to Live shared more chemistry with his brothers any of his love interests.
    • The treatment of the show is crazy. I was missing episode 8 and they didn't even have it on demand I had to watch it through sling to catch up to watch the show as it aired.

Sign in to follow this  

12 topics in this forum

1. December

• 0 replies
  2. January

• 0 replies
  3. February

• 0 replies
  4. November

• 0 replies
  5. May

• 0 replies