10. October

• 0 replies
  11. April

• 0 replies
  12. September

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• The late Mr. Cobert also composed music for The Doctors. RIP   
    • Political discourse is in a coma (I can't bring myself to say it's dead) right now.  How we got here I'm not sure. At the same time I admit I'm guilty on some level, since I just cannot stand to discuss issues with most Republicans at this point. It's much easier to differ and discuss with my fellow Democrats, but you can see where some people are having a hard time even doing that.   As for free college, that is not going to happen in the U.S. any time soon.  I do think we should discharge people's loans about the time they are on Social Security. I would even say there should come a point where people can discharge private (not government) loans in bankruptcy, before we end up with another financial crisis, but there are so many issues I see as more important (healthcare) and all of them are out of reach with the Senate we have. That thought occurred to me as well. It does seem paranoid, but at this point anything seems possible. He has to know he can't win.
    • Viveca Strand made her first appearance on today's episode. As Viveca arrives at Hope Memorial. Kim Langsworth departs Madison. 
    • Y'all-     Cenk would probably be the top pick for Secretary of Labor in a Sanders administration. SMH.
    • Another Bernie supporting hypocrite. This man has always given me bad vibes (as TYT does in general) yet he is one of the faces of their movement.