• 0 replies
  10. October

• 0 replies
  11. November

• 0 replies
  12. December

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• That 30th anniversary show really makes me miss John Beradino.
    • Tonya Pinkins sings a handwashing song.     She did sorta scratch her nose at the very beginning though.😕
    • My college best friend hightailed it out of NYC to his hometown of San Diego with his wife and two small kids. Can’t say I entirely blame him.     
    • But yeah, it was mentioned online...can't think of where off hand want to say either good sources on Twitter or TT, that there was some kind of producer shift. Someone who had been there a long time so I think NJ still has the same company. Since both locations are the ones who mentioned the fact that other than WWHL, Andy doesn't have as active a hand as he used to have on the HW shows as he would like people to think he does or certain people here would like to think. Heck, the fact he is focused on his show (rather than the RHOA reunion which is what people REALLY want back BTW Reunion is back ON) rather than hiding out says more about him and his focus than anything. But after this year Andy can take several seats in my eyes. Maybe Lucilla is the one that is leaving, no?   I was already a Jennifer fan her first season. So I came out of this season loving her more. Her Twitter videos are hilarious. It's like she is in on the joke rather than the butt of them. Very tongue-in-cheek and I like that. I also like how she at least appears to be showing her life.    lol at the Kyle shade.   I'm looking forward to her presence for sure re: Garcelle. It will be something else for sure. Especially since she was allegedly Denise's only defender. And did you hear that the reason Sutton got demoted was that she was going through a divorce and did not want the dirty laundry out and about. It makes me wonder if they do a Season 6 NY LuAnn or even Camille last season with her where she is at everything, but her life is not shown toooooo much.    With Naomi back on TV guest judging Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn's new show MAKING THE CUT (just came out last Friday), I am dying to see her. She was in the trailer throwing some effortless shade and I LIVE. Those BH girls would not be able to handle her AT ALL. Andy...well...ugh. But I said how I feel about him after the RHoD, RHOC, and BELOW DECK reunion. 
    • I was just coming over here after just reading it.   The shear disrespect. DaM-N.    I can't.