• Yeah, the stakes need to be a little higher.   I much prefer watching Watros as Nina. Just find Nina useless and pointless, lol. Even with Watros but man I'm thrilled we traded up.   Chase/Willow/Michael/Sasha has some potential I suppose.    I guess with such a big cast it often times feels all over the place and there's a lack of momentum because of it
    • Trump Admin to revoke California's power to set stricter emissions standards.   I f-u-c-k-i-n-g HATE this administration. I wish Trump's fast food love would do the world a favor.   https://beta.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/trump-administration-to-revoke-californias-power-to-set-stricter-auto-emissions-standards/2019/09/17/79af2ee0-d97b-11e9-a688-303693fb4b0b_story.html   Tomorrow is my birthday. Trump having broken Twitter fingers or laryngitis would be an awesome present.
    • Thanks KMan!   I thought today’s episode was ok. Maybe because I fast forwarded all the Kim and ToddFrankenDrew scenes lol And Julian taking the moral high ground with Brad today was hilarious.   I do like the Michael/Sasha/Chase/Willow quad, and this might be an unpopular opinion but I prefer Cynthia Watros over Michelle Stafford as Nina.   I don’t really have an opinion about Finn/Michael Easton.   And you’re absolutely right, the show is a mess right now, but I do believe it can be brought back  when everyone’s secrets come out. Hopefully the payoff will be worth the buildup.
    • This whole twitter account is very interesting to follow!       I feel like it was longer than that. I can't be sure though. He was one of those characters that was just always around in the background. I'd say he was on as early as 2000, when I started watching (could have been earlier), and I'd say he lasted into 2003 at least.