• If it's true that Michael Bloomberg's only running to stop Bernie Sanders from becoming the nominee, then he needed to do a much better job of convincing voters why he would be the better alternative.  At the very least, he needed to stay in the race long enough to gather enough delegates, if not to win the nomination for himself, then to help Joe Biden or another candidate win it.    But now?  Now, I'm questioning whether his campaign can make it to the end of this week!  (In retrospect, his strategy of bypassing the early primaries might not have been the smartest.)
    • AMC: The rape of Bianca Montgomery. That was when I turned off All My Children for good. It was ugly, vile, and unnecessary.    OLTL: Jill Farren Phelps lands at One Life to Live. The show never recovered.   Y&R: Y&R was broken for me when Lynn Marie Latham came in and threw out the lighting grids, the music, the costumes, and flavor of the show. Coupled that with CBS' unending interference, it was a quick decline to the bottom on every front.    All Soaps: Endless doppelgängers, baby switches, back from the dead stories, raping heroines for shock value, recycling awful writers and producers, hiring actors who can't act, and on and on and on... 
    • Considering it's the CW, tokenism is the likely outlet. At least Berlanti isn't tied to this...
    • And like THAT, the Bloomberg Express derails.  As Donald Trump would say, "Sad."     And there is nothing sadder or more surreal in this world than getting owned by Donald Trump.   Frankly, I think all the onstage jousting 1) was pure theatrics ("Vegas, baby!") and 2) will end up doing more harm than good.  We've already seen Mike Bloomberg's campaign implode, but if Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar's respective campaigns survive past this debate, it'll be a miracle.  (No doubt, people on both sides are probably crying "Temperamental!" and "Unladylike!" even as I finish this sentence.).   Pete Buttigieg never looked more like the little boy sitting at the grown' folks table than he did tonight.  IJS.     Indeed.  Thanks to their competitors' performances, the race to the nomination has likely pivoted back to them.