• Valentini said GH has two covid advisors. If they are using rapid tests does that they allow them to film with closer distancing?   asymptomatic  people with COVID 19 should still test positive but yes there have been issues in all states about false negatives & positives   I think the biggest issue with  asymptomatic people is that they feel fine so they do not get tested. But if GH tests everyone daily hopefully tests return acturate
    • Here is February 1976. Released Dec 1975 (though has a Jan stamp on it) and covers roughly October 1975 with some bits from other months. Back page missing, was most likely Ann and Paul from AMC since the back cover was usually the couple from the love story article        
    • I think anything pre Alan working at P & G might be ok to talk about..imho
    • To me, the Kevin/Nikki pairing was just a goldmine.  (And I'm sure it was merely a result of Melody Thomas' real-life pregnancy and the last-minute rewriting of an entire storyline by Bill Bell.)     Melody Thomas has always indicated she preferred playing comedy, and Nikki's dingbat antics while married to Kevin gave her a golden opportunity to skew her performance toward comedy.  Chris Holder puts so much passion, earnestness, and stuffed-shirt sincerity into his air-headed yuppie Kevin Bancroft character that he becomes the perfect foil for her.    Their fights and disagreements make me laugh out loud.  Don't know how Melody Thomas and Chris Holder made it through some of those scenes with straight faces, but they sure did manage it, and that makes it cute as hell.     There was a nighttime show on CBS during this same timeframe called "Newhart", and it featured a dimwitted couple VERY much like Nikki and Kevin.   They were portrayed by Julia Duffy & Peter Scolari.  I can't remember which came first --- Thomas/Holder or Duffy/Scolari, but watching these clips in retrospect, you can't miss the similarities.   

Search For Tomorrow

Sign in to follow this  

10 topics in this forum

1. 1952

• 0 replies
  2. 1986

• 0 replies
  3. 1984

• 0 replies
  4. 1983

• 0 replies
  5. 1980