• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. Bones: Discussion Thread 1 2 3 4 5

• 66 replies
    • 8.8k views
    • 35 replies
    • 4k views

• Also mentioned in the GL thread:    
    • This performance has peaks and valleys, portions of it are really sad, while other portions just seem overly done, had Lucci just picked one emotion instead of going all over the map I think this could have been a devastating reel.    00-:45 is a perfect encapsulation of loss :46 -1:26  psychological break / I'm not ready to say goodbye, anger towards anyone who will take her away from me  1:26 - 1:45  Mother is now alive and trapped in the coffin?    Too many transitions. Had Lucci played one emotion straight or made one transition this would have worked. But she flips too much within too short of a timespan and it becomes overwrought. 
    • This is incredible. While I cannot wait to watch this period of Y&R, every time one of the "missing" episodes shows up, I'm thankful tohave waited to be able to see the (almost) complete year in a row - finally.
    • (1) Jim Sciutto on Twitter: "Dems seem to have outplayed GOP on the Covid delay. After the all-night reading, @ChrisVanHollen simply got up, proposed shortening the debate from 20 hours to 3 and no Republican including @RonJohnsonWI was around to contest. In the end, the dramatic Bill reading delayed nothing" / Twitter
    • Maybe Mary was right that people are afraid of Jen..except Mary that is.     I'm looking forward to season 2..and Mary leaving her closet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.