Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am sooooo happy that JR is gone. I hope Todd will follow him on his way out very soon. Can't stand him. He is so egocentric and has no brain. He said that he is jelaous that Jackson has 2 immunity idols... Todd, you practically gave both of them to him :wacko::blink:

I am so rooting for Courtney and Denise. They deserve that money.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I'm rooting for Amanda.

Denise sucks. I've really disliked her. She's playing it way too safe. It's annoying. I used to really love her.

Todd's lost the game, IMO. He can't win. He said himself he's pissed everyone off, but hell, you never know.

Courtney I love. She won't win though, not a chance in hell.

This is Amanda's game to lose.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Am I the only one who is loving this season

Survivor keeps getting better and better.

So happy Joel was kicked out after what he did to Chet. He dragged him like a doll, poor guy

I'm loving my Cirie even more, I really hope she wins this time

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Just watched the whole season in a couple of days. lol Awesome season except Amanda should've won.

OMG Jason was such a looser. he even looked stupid.

Then there was Erik, what can I say. That was such a dumb move to give Nathalie the necklace. Other then that I kind of liked him.

I felt bad for Jonathan. Poor thing to have to leave like that, same goes for James.

Cerie was a sneaky nasty one who acted all ice and friendly to everyone, including the ones she fooled. It seemed like no one noticed her game at all until perhaps right at the end, by then it was too late.

Ozzy was my favorite. He was a true survivor and that's what I'm looking for when I watch the show. Athletic and great knowledge of what to do to get food and build a temp home on an island like that. And I loved that he told Parv off at the final council. That moment was what he had been waiting for since he got screwed by her. Still can't believe she actually won. lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

First I was hoping Ozzy would win, because he deserved to win (at least because of the challenges). However, when he was out, I was rooting for Amanda (I also liked her in "China"), but at the end it was Parvati. I'm glad that a favorite won, and I actually happen to like Parvati too, so this is one of the rare seasons where I'm satisfied with the winner.

• Members

I was hoping Ozzy would win, but it ended up being Yul. I ain't disappointed, but Ozzy definitely deserved to go home a winner. And who doesn't love Cirie? What a wonderful woman.

Archived