Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry about some of the pictures being a big old "X". Apparently, CBS changed a few of the names to their nicknames. Anh-Tuan to Cao Boi (pronounced Cowboy), Rebekah to Becky, Oscar to Ozzy, Virgilio to Billy and John to J.P. So I had to fix the image links to reflect this. All should work now.

Oh, and to add, I believe Candice and Stephannie actually applied for the show. There should be one other person who did (17 out of the 20 were recruited).

Might be Rebecca, but interestingly enough, Rebecca is a make-up artist ... in New York ... for The View ... for Elisabeth! And she's won an Emmy for it.

I've heard the producers and casting director called former Survivors to see if they had any recommendations. According to Bob Dawg at Sucks, he recommended a lawyer, who was a, in his words "hot asian". Could it be Becky?

• Members

Damn, can they get any more people for Cali on the show. Its weird how the majority of them are from southern Cali, specifically the L.A area. I wouldn't be surprise if they knew each other.

Anyways...I am kinda surprises the are doing this, this should defentiely make people head turns. This can be good or bad, just have to wait and see what happens.

• Members

According to the latest TVGuide (September 4-10), the tribe names are:

Aitutaki (the Hispanic tribe)

Rarotonga (the Caucasian tribe)

Puka Puka (the Asian tribe)

Manihiki (the African American tribe)

Also, don't miss the TVGuide preview of Survivor 13, this Sunday at 8:00PM. It repeats at 11:00PM so you won't miss Big Brother.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Probst was on The View this morning. Rosie and Elisabeth raved about the twist ... Joy hated it ... Barbara was indifferent ... It was a nice little segment and we got about a minute of what the opening episode looks like, the marooning, with Jeff's introduction. It definitely reminds me of Borneo. I loved it. Oh, and of course Rosie acted like she was still crushing on Colby.

Transcript from survivorfever.net:

Archived