THE VIEW: The Claws Come Out!

Mitchapalooza

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL LOL LOL! :lol: Elisabeth needs to learn to calm down when it comes to her politics. I'm all for a Republican supporter being on the show, but there are better ways to argue w/ someone than by yelling at her. Plus, Sandra Bernhard is a comedianne: it the same as when Joy makes fun of people. :rolleyes: Elisabeth needs to know the difference between what's a joke and what's serious.

I was watching the show the other day and Elisabeth got in a fight w/ Joy and Barbara over Britney Spears and the slutty clothes that she wears. It was hilarous! The girl gets so outraged about the stupidest things! :lol:

LOL at Joy getting out of the way. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of that cat fight. Sandra Bernhard could totally snap Elisabeth's head off.

• Members

I didn't really like what Sandra Bernhardt had to say about THE Mariah Carey(accusing her of exploting her multiracial background, especially considering that she has been open about that since day one). Some posters on YouTube have accused her of racial insensisitivity.

But I like ANYTHING that makes Elizabeth and Starzilla nervous or mad. Please keep them on, so Rosie can give them the beatdown they deserve.

• Members

I HATE Elizabeth. People hate on Starr as if she's the worst of the View women, but now that honor goes to Elizabeth. She is so out of her element there. She tries so hard to be up on their level by raising her voice and trying to get heard but they shut her down. The other day, Babera Walters completely cut her off and was like 'shut up !@#$%^&*], Im talking now'. It was so funny. She is so annoying and Id rather watch Starr than her

Ms. Walsh, I also saw the one where hse was defending Britney's clothes. I think it was on the same episode where Barbera cut her off. I think Paris Hilton was on that day

• Members

I [!@#$%^&*] HATE ELISABETH HASSEL!@#$%^&*]! The most insufferable HARPIE on TV. GOD. HATE. HATE. HATE.

Yeah, Rosie is going to give her a MAJOR smackdown. Check out her blog - people were asking her what she thought of the incident and she was defending Sandra and agreed she was "attacked."

Archived