Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just read a chat transcript with Howie. Someone asked if he had a busto for this season. He hinted that it was a guy. I'm thinking maybe Dr. Will. I could see Will's cockiness irking Howie. He also said he and Cappy are friends now. And Beau and Cappy are rooting for him, Ivette, and Janelle. He said Ivette hates him. He assumes it has to do with him not voting for her to win.

But I just have this really bad feeling that Howie didn't get in. :(

• Members

I saw a rumored list, but it was posted by a total flake on Sucks, so I'm not sure if it's true.

Howie ain't on it, but George and Bunky are. *Shudders*

And pics are floating around the web of the dinner table and there are FOURTEEN place settings! We are getting 14 folks ... and rumor has it, still, that Will and Lisa will be the leaders of good vs. evil.... Oh, and there's a picture of the Houseguests standing in front of the house (All 20). It's AWESOME seeing them together! And I think they actually went in yesterday. Julie Chen doesn't do weekends.

The supposed list (take it with a HUGE grain of salt, IMO - although, I'd like it to be true):

Janelle (BB6)

Danielle (BB3)

Nakomis (BB5)

Monica (BB2)

Diane (BB5)

Alison (BB4)

Lisa (BB3)

Kaysar (BB6)

James (BB6)

Will (BB2)

Marcellas (BB3)

Jase (BB5)

George (BB1)

Bunky (BB2)

Fairly well balanced:

BB1 - 1

BB2 - 3

BB3 - 3

BB4 - 1

BB5 - 3

BB6 - 3

• Members

omg!!!!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you have the feeds TURN THEM ON NOW!

VOICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm shitting bricks right now!!!

Howie, Kaysar, Janie, Jase, Danielle, Will, Alison!!!!!!

Guess who is first HOH?

JASE!!!!!!!!!

HOLY [!@#$%^&*]!

I'm NOT joking.

And it's NOT looking good for Janie ... <_<

Nakomis is in DA HOUSE!

Jase and Howie are BONDING!!!!!! Jase likes Kaysar ... oh, he likes Janie too.

Danielle and Kaysar!!!!

• Members

Audio is on the feeds and I'm pretty sure I heard

James

Jase

George

Alison

Janelle

Diane

Marcellas

Kaysar

Danielle

Cowboy

Howie

Will

Nakomis

and possibly Bunky?

woo hoo didn't see your post Krypton!!

I'm so excited I have waited forever for this! No video but audio is good enough for now.

• Members

Marcellas sounds sick as hell ... it was hilarious, Howie was talking to Marcellas, calling him Marjealous, and saying he "almost" as cute as Beau-Beau was. Marcellas got all offended and was like "almost". I cracked up.

Jase and Nakomis are getting along VERY well. Jase claims he was buttering Howie up. Uh oh ... I'm REALLY worried about Janelle. [!@#$%^&*].

I've heard Will's voice, too.

George is in the house as well.

Danielle also said something about Mike Boogie ... saying he and Will are a pair. So... is Boogie in the house too?!

Hmm ... No Monica, Ivette, Erika, Dana, Lisa. I'm SO sad about Monica not making it :(

Nominations have NOT happened yet. I bet they moved in yesterday. The conversations sound very fresh ... Apparently, the HOH contest was taking people out. Nakomis took out Howie, he took out Danielle, or something like that...

From what I hear, either Jase or Alison is first HOH ... shudders ... ugh.

Diane's in, also.

I swear I've heard Boogie's voice just now ... yuck. Some people think SIXTEEN are in the house!

• Members

I'm excited about Bunky and Marcellas both possibly being in the house. I remember Bunky saying once that he and Marcellas were two different types of gays...and Marcellas was a pearl-clutcher. Hehehe.

I was hoping Lisa would make it into the house, because I could definitely see a good alliance between her and Will.

Chicken George will be interesting, especially considering how "wholesome" the first season was(despite Josh's ass baring at the end....YUM!). I totally see Will winning AGAIN. Hehehe.

I can't afford to be hooked on another crazy ass reality show, but the Big Brother All-Stars may force me into it.

Archived