Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I noticed the 14 screens, as well. Theres always the possbility that they may toss in 2 entirely new guests to join the 12 voted-back guests. I would personally prefer to see it this way, rather than having the 12 guests vote another two back in. This way, it would be interesting to see how the two new guests would fit in seeing as the other guests won't know anything about them or their game play.

• Members

There is a poster named Loree over at survivorblows.com that is quoted as saying that Marcelleus did a chat and he said that the last two spots will be decided through a competition by the remaining 20 who didn't make it. I have been posting there for years and Loree is almost always right.

• Members

Well, that was speculation on Marcellas' part. Not a fact. (although I think Monica has said the same thing, so ...)

Of course, I believe it, LOL. It makes sense. Not sure how it will work, but I love the idea of a challenge. I'd also like to see the 12 houseguests vote in two more people from the list, that would be even more interesting. I think one of those two scenarios will happen.

And not a spoiler, but I just read that instead of the fishtank this year, we'll be seeing a fireplace when the feeds are cut.

• Members

I had no doubt that those four would be in, even if America didn't vote them in. I have to worry about Howie though as the producers might want to spread out over the seasons. Season 6 already has three players on it. This will suck because Howie is so entertaining and I can see him and Will trying to outdo each other.

Archived