Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Nakomis, Cowboy, Diane or Marcellas get on the show..it will be too bad. I want to see real players who play the game.

I am hoping for Will, Howie, James, Janelle, Monica, Jase and a few others...too bad Marvin was not on the list

• Members

Ewwwww! I just read that Housecalls is coming back and the new hosts are Amy and Beau. I can deal with Amy but Beau? I dont think I could watch the show if that happened. They need to bring Gretchen back and pair her up with somenoe like Howie (if he doesnt go in, but I think he will)

Vote for the Worst is also on board and they are supporting Chicken George: http://www.votefortheworst.com/bb7.html

• Members

No Gretchen, no Housecalls. There has to be someone there to ask serious questions.

Why would they pick Beau anyway, he was universally hated.

The Howie & Gretchen pairing I like. I'd love Amy and Gretchen.

• Members

Oh, Krypton, don't give us that crap! You'll watch no matter who goes in. :lol: Just like you won't read spoilers for EVERY season of reality t.v. and you always do!

Here's what the list will look like, according to MOI!

Guys:

1. Kaysar - Viewer's Choice

2. Dr. Will - Viewer's Choice

3. Marcellas - Viewer's Choice

4. Howie - Producer's Choice

5. George - Producer's Choice

6. Cowboy - Producer's Choice

Girls:

1. Janelle - Viewer's Choice

2. Monica - Viewer's Choice

3. Danielle - Viewer's Choice

4. Dana - Producer's Choice

5. Allison - Producer's Choice

6. Ivette - Producer's Choice

I want Diane to creep into that somehow. :(

Beau is a good choice for Housecalls. He is funny. I liked him the most out of the Nerd Herd.

YAY AMY!!!!!!

• Members

Thank God, VFTW isn't supporting Cowboy. I DO NOT want him in the house.

I have a feeling that if Lisa or Erika get into the house they'll be alot more evil. I can see Erika seeking revenge on Ali.

Oh and if Lisa & Marcellas get into the house they'll be tight.

• Members

Darraholic, we have almost the same identical cast, except I would have traded Jase and Erika for Boogie and Diane...lol

Julie said that the food this year is worse than PB&J. What do you guys think it is? Im thinking oatmeal

• Members

As long as Janelle is voted in I will be happy, she made Season 6 for me! I hate Marcellas more than any other house guest ever, so if he gets in I will be disappointed.

If it was oatmeal, wouldnt ppl get constipated with eating that for a full week?

Archived