Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

I am really torn on the women. I would love to see Dana, Erika, Janelle, Monica, Danielle, and Lisa back.

Only lady I really wish would return would be Amy.

The men just suck! And I'm not sold on Kayser. Didn't we all vote him back in to stick it to the Friendship? He was not very interesting aside from that. I'm sure I'd pefer him over some of the others. But ... meh. I'd have prefered Marvin, BB5 Will, Drew, Jason, BB3 Eric, Nathan, Hardy, Kent.

Ivette will be back. They will include antagonistic characters, and she's as antagonistic as they come. And ... I dunno if I'm upset over it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd rank them like this:

1. Danielle

2. Monica

3. Janelle

4. Kaysar

5. Will

6. Marcellas

7. Howie

GAP

8. George

9. Erika

10. Lisa

11. Nakomis

12. James

GAP

13. Alison

14. Diane

15. Dana

GAP

16. Jase

17. Cowboy

18. Mike

19. Bunky

20. Ivette

I'll be voting for my top 7, but will put most of my efforts on my top 4

The list is okay, I think there could've been better choices, but we'll see how everything goes

• Members

Luckily, I found a friend to tape it for me. I can't wait for the houseguests to move in and to kickstart the season. I'm not too happy with the 20 candidates, though. I loved so many people throughout the seasons but from the individuals they chose for the all-star season, a lot of my favourites didn't come up. :( So, the following are the people I definitely want in the house:

1- WILL ---> can't wait to watch another season of him. YUM!

2- Kaysar

3- Janelle

4- Mike

5- Howie

6- James

7- Lisa

8- Erika

I don't want to see the following back:

- IVETTE ---> I can't stand her annoying voice.

- Micheal

- Marcellas

-Nakomis

• Members

I'm voting NONSTOP for Nakomis and Monica. I toss in votes for Erika and Lisa, too. And Janie.

The guys selection really sucks. I refuse to vote George in. I'll never forget how he rallied his wife and his hometown to vote out the most popular girl in BB1 - Brittany. Bastard.

I'm voting for Dr. Will the most of the guys. Even though he's a sure bet to go in. I toss a vote Jase's way too. He's so unpredictable I kinda want him back.

And actually, I don't think Ivette and Janelle will hate each other this time ... Janelle and Beau are almost like best friends now and I'm sure she's seen Ivette a lot. We'll see ... I would vote a lot for James but he'd be going after Janelle, I think. So... gotta save my girl.

Kaysar hasn't gotten one of my votes because I know he'll be in there either way. Oh and hell yes, I am voting Danielle. I toss a vote Diane and Dana's way, too. I don't bother for Alison cause we all know her nasty ass is getting back in either way.

Here's who I think the top 12 will be.

1. Nakomis

2. Danielle

3. Alison

4. Janelle

5. Monica

6. Erika or Diane or Dana (can't decide which)

7. Kaysar

8. Dr. Will

9. Howie

10. Jase

11. George (BB producers will put him in)

12. Marcellas

If Cowboy goes in, I WILL not be watching. I swear to god ... lol. Although I almost wish he would so Nakomis could evict HIS ass.

Oh, and you guys know about the memory wall? Well, a screencap shows FOURTEEN picture frames ... hmmm ... does it mean anything or not? I think the 12 houseguests will get to vote in two more people. That's the most popular rumor going around.

• Members

I think its a waste to throw votes towards Will, Janelle and Kaysar bc I think the produers will put them in no matter what. My girl Monica is definetly getting my support bc I dont think alot of BB fans know her, therefore she wont get the votes

I knew that there would be more than 12 people. I thought the producers woul;d shake up the house by bringing them in a few weeks down the line but this makes sense too

• Members

Yay Cheap! Let's FLOOD Monica with votes! I've been doing it all morning, lol. And I did it most of last night, too.

I just hope casual America doesn't go for Erika and Lisa just because they are nice. I love both, but I want PLAYERS and outspoken personalities.

• Members

I wouldnt mind seeing Lisa there bc I liked her and we need at least one nice person to balance things out. Plus her gameplan could be (and will be) different bc she's an obvious target. She stayed under the radar and won. I would be gunning for her eviction. We could see a new side to Lisa. I wont be voting for her though but if she made it, I wouldnt be upset

I just loved how Monica told it how it was and she wasnt scared of ANYONE. We saw some of that in her clip against Kent. We need her in to put people like Jase, Ivette and Alison in their place. Can you imagine if she was around last season during the Nerd Herd's reign? She'd tell them all to f-ck off!

• Members

I rank them this way (with the ones I want back on the top):

Bunky

Janelle

Kaysar

Howie

Marsellas

Monica

Boogie

Nakomis

Lisa

Dana

Erika

Danielle

Diane

Will

George

Cowboy

James

Jase

Ivette

Alison

I have been voting for Bunky through Boogie. I have been trying to vote for some nice ones since I feel that Ivette and some of them I can't stand are a shoe-in with producers, so I want to make sure my favorite nice guys get in.

And as far as Ivette goes I can take her 10 times over Allison. I can't stand Allison.

I am just so relieved Jun is not on the list, but was sure hoping Kent would be.

• Members
Yup. Me too. I'm voting for them over and over again, especially Nakomis, Monica, James and Danielle. I love Kaysar and Janie but I figure they dont need ALL of my votes ... lol

And let me add, I love Lisa too. I really enjoyed watching her sneak in that win. And actually, for some reason, I see her being in the house this year. I really don't know WHY, but I do. And I wouldn't be upset at all either if she makes it in. Like I said, for some reason, I think she will.

I cannot wait to see how the America's votes go... What worries me moreso than America's vote is who the PRODUCERS will pick ... shudder. I want drama too, but not if it means a summer of Bunky, Dana, Jase, Cowboy and Mike Boogie. They are only good in VERY SMALL doses.

Archived