Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, CBS! OPEN THE FRIGGIN POLLS!

"Oh, boy, America! Please vote me into the house! LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

I think Season 5 and 6 have an edge with a fans because they're the highest rated seasons, aren't they?

• Members

Everyone VOTE Monica! 70% of my votes will go her way. She was one of my favorites. Im going to be voting for:

Monica

Mike Boogie

Diane

Danielle

Kaysar

Janelle

I hope the remaining 6 are:

Will

Alison

Lisa (or Ivette)

Howie

James

Cowboy

The ones I DONT want in are

1. Chicken George

2. Bunky

3. Dana

4. Lisa

5. Nakomis

6. Erika

You know I almost got scared for a second bc I didnt see Janelle. They put up 4 season 6 HGs before her. They saved her for the very last.

Im surprised Ivette and Marcellas are involved bc they said they wouldnt reenter the house, especially Ivette bc she got slammed real bad.

I still think that the twist this year is that about 2 or 3 of them will go into sequester and will enter the house midseason. 12 seems way too low

She was right when she said she was the best player her season. She was there making moves and really working hard. The two finalists didnt deserve to be there and road on her coattails. Her biggest mistake was not winning the final competition and then trusting Drew to stay loyal to her, but she was an amazing player

• Members

when yall are voting ... is it just refreshing the page? are you getting different screens or popups?

and how HOT does Danielle look curled up on that couch!

Will looks like he spent $50,000 getting fat.

And the Man-Troll got herself some plastic face.

what up with the Lisa hate. I voted for her.

and strange thing is, Im thinking of throwing Jase a couple votes. He did make for some very interesting live feeds.

• Members

You can vote multiple times ... I've voted about 100 times for Monica. I WANT HER IN THAT HOUSE! LOL.

They picked awesome girls. I actually really want Diane back. She was hilarious telling why she wanted to go back in. Can you imagine what a bitch she'll be.

I almost want Ivette back (shudders and looks for lightning) ... she has FINALLY come to her freaking senses.

I love Howie. I do. But he DOES NOT belong in the house. Sigh ...

I don't want George or Bunky back. Yuck. Why couldn't they pick Jack? or Kent?

I loved Lisa during BB3 but the bitch did ride coattails.

Erika would be fun to have back. I dunno if I can take another few weeks of Dana shouting how pissed off she is. I'd love Alison back just so her ass gets served. I definitely see her going up first.

I'm SO torn here, guys. I'm worried, but hopeful we can get a good cast and a good summer. Sigh.

I'm a rambling mess ... but I do have to say ... CBS BLEW IT. They LISTED THE TOP 20 on the website a WEEK before! LMAO. And it was 100% correct.

• Members

I, too, am worried. I didn't think we could go wrong, but we really can with the guys. They've made some really questionable choices.

Are you sure you can vote multiple times? Do you have to visit it again? I try to vote one after the other. It's not working. Clearly, all of my votes are going for Janelle.

• Administrator

All I want is Will, James, Janelle, Kaysar and Howie.

Imagine Will teaming up with James! That would be awesome.

Mike Boogy saying he could be as smar as Will - yeah right!

Will was hilarious as usual. "Does Michael Jordon go around saying that he's the best player ever?" "Do you think it's easy being this good looking?....... Yes it is." :lol:

• Members

The male selection is definitely weak.

I'm voting for Marcellas, Jase and Will on the guy front.

Janelle, Danielle and Monica on the girl front.

I will be shocked if Danielle doesnt make it either way though. They had to go to alot to get her to come back, I think she's ensured entry.

Archived