Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Fresh Meat

Cheap21

• Members

The new season starts May 29th. It'll feature a team of RWers and RRers competing against completely new players. Here's the cast list.

Real World/Road Rules castmembers include:

Coral Smith: Real World: Back to New York

Derrick Kosinsky: Road Rules: X-treme

Tina Barta: Road Rules: South Pacific

Katie Doyle: Road Rules: The Quest

Melinda Stohl: Real World: Austin

Danny Jamieson: Real World: Austin

Wes Bergmann: Real World: Austin

Johanna Botta: Real World: Austin

Tonya Cooley: Real World: Chicago

Shane Landrum: Road Rules: Campus Crawl

Darrell Taylor: Road Rules: Campus Crawl

Theo Vonkurnatowski: Road Rules: Maximum Velocity Tour

The Fresh Meat Castmembers:

Aviv

Casey

Chanda

Diem

Eric

Ev

Evan

Jesse

Johnnie

Kenny

Linette

Ryan

I dont really like the cast list. No old school cast members. I think Coral and Theo are the oldest there and they dont seem that old. With the exception of the Austin cast, its the same people that appear year after year. I dont really like the idea of Fresh Meat. I understand the reasoning since RR hasnt had a new season in a while and its future is up in the air. The Challenges are like the all stars of the RR/RW shows. Who cares about a bunch of newbies? What was good when new cast memebrs competed was that we knew them and were introduced to them on their shows. We got their backstory there and their personality. The way this show is set up, unless you're doing something big, you dont really get face time bc the show edits a story. Im sure we'll only "know" a few of the newbies with the rest being background material. Thats how it is every season of the Challenges, but it will be worst now bc Im not invested in any of them and have no reason to care for them

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

they are all washed up has-beens. Who will they fight with, Johanna and Melinda? They will eat those !@#$%^&*]es alive! Not to mention what they will do to any of these newbies if they try and get bold with them. I can see major bullying happening especially with those dominant personalities you mentioned

Archived