7th Heaven

JERSoapsFan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a stupid move on the CW's part (re:bringing back 7th Heaven). I mean the only reason it garnered that amount of viewers was because it was the the SERIES FINALE. Not some long awaited season finale or any old regular episode. It was the end of the show. How in the hell do they expect to get the same ratings they did for the finale now?

CW taking Reba off the air while bringing back 7th Heaven, just proves that this new network is being run by total idiots. They should have put the head of the WB in charge instead of that exec from the UPN.

• Members

Speak for yourself. This ROCKS~

Praise Jesus!!!!

How is renewing "Heaven" a DUMB move? In case you weren't aware, "Heaven" was THE HIGHEST RATED SHOW over UPN and WB this season, averaging something like 5.4 to 5.6 million viewers. It would be a stupid, assinine, idiotic mistake NOT to renew its numer one draw!

Now I agree about "Reba." That was probably the only truly funny sitcom (with a studio audience) on the air today. But, unless anyone's heard otherwise from fan outrage, it is indeed canceled. I read about it on USA Today online, I believe. The CW had to pay "Reba" producers something like $20 million and damages for lost revenues of syndicated 6th-season episodes in order to not rewnew it. So. The CW was pretty dumb there. Hopefully they'll get a clue and bring it back because that show had NOTHING wrong with it.

Yeah, um, especially in those first few seasons it was named TV Guide's pick for "best show you're not watching."

The situation with "Heave" is, you either get it or you don't. I 'got' it. It's okay if you didn't, Linn, but that's just the way it is.

• Members

I am really excited about another year of 7th Heaven, yea sure it is a cheesy show, but it has alot of heart and is one of the only shows that I can sit down and watch with my whole family and there should be atleast a few of those types of shows on. Don't get me wrong, I am upset about Reba because it was one of the funniest shows on television but I say here's to year 11!!! :)

Archived