CRAZY ASS Story!

KLN

• Members

Okay, so I was watching some show on TLC tonight, and they had this medical story that totally shocked the hell out of me.

Apparently, over in India, there was this dude who spent his entire life with a really large stomach. He looked pregnant ever since he was born. Doctors didn't know the reason, so they did nothing. However, when he turned 36, it just started becoming too much of a problem for him. So, doctors decided to do a surgery to try and figure out the problem.

When they cut him open, guess what they found inside?

A. DEAD. FETUS!!

Weird story, but yes, the doctor said that he could actually shake hands with the dead fetus inside of the man. Apparently, the fetus was the man's own TWIN that died in the womb and somehow ended up in his stomach... or... something? LoL Then, as the man grew, so did the dead fetus. It had teeth, hair, fingernails... even genitalia (yes, TLC showed pictures)!

This all just adds a little more punch to the saying that sometimes, truth really IS stranger than fiction.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's called fetus invito. During the growth period somehow one of the twins becomes enveloped by the cells of the other. The fetus dies, but remains inside the twin. Since the fetus is dead, it becomes a parasite and feeds off the nourishment of the twin. In essence, they become "pregnant" with the twin fetus. Many times the fetus can open and close its eyes and perform some of the functions that a regular baby does, but in actuality it is dead. Without proper removal of the fetus, it could kill the person.

• Members

Just goes to show you, the stuff they do in the movies can't compare to real life.

That story reminds me of the baby that still had her twin's head attached to her. The head could smile, and open and close its eyes. It was the creepiest thing I've ever seen.

Archived