Tom & Katie are having a baby.

dawn9476

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH DEAR GOD!!!! Yes GOD, not some spaceship and crazy founder that you buy your salvation from. So, I guess he's not sterile. And I thought I had to pray for Brittney's kid. OY VEY. Where has sweet Joey Porter gone? This is why you don't make deals with the devil Katie. I'm really scared, but seriously, God bless that baby. I luv da kids.

• Members

Now wouldn't THAT be irony? I hope she doesn't suffer from it because it sucks in general, but it would be very interesting to see.

I'm much more concerned about how he'll act on Oprah once the kid is born. He was jumping on couches before, and that was just because of his "relationship" This I gotta see.

• Members

Maybe Nicole was the problem? There were the rumors about her having a miscarriage shortly after they spilt. Maybe she can't carry children. Poor Nicole if that is true. I am sure this news has opened old wounds for her if she knows that she can't have kids biologically and her ex-hubby can. I know she has two adoptive children but I am sure this has stung her a little.

• Members

She always says she wants to have a baby and be pregnant. What I heard...that Tom made her adopt the kids because of scientology. I guess that's not true now...if Nicole really can't have kids that's truly heartbreaking. She's probably a great mom.

Archived