Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Aww ILTQ. I'm sorry about all the drama.

Truke, the TrAsh I had was on my old computer, which will load up - eventually.

It's one of the reasons there haven't been LuNacy videos from me in ages. All my clips are on that old computer, and only some of them are backed-up on CDs. Of course, another reason is, and I am ashamed to say it, but I haven't downloaded NEW clips in almost a year. And then, well, I do have a new TV show obsession. Those who have been to my profile on YouTube will see my newest videos (none GH).

hooked, drive safely, and have fun!

*waves to star and funny*

Thanks remos for the recap. I only caught Tracy's second scene while GH aired. Caught the first on YouTube. JE and TG looked like they had fun filming those scenes.

So, Lainey, are you really done with GH/LuNacy until there is a real LuNacy wedding?

Hi halee and Groovy TQ. It's cool that a lot of us are coming back to the thread. :)

• Members

halee Other than the stuff I found on Youtube I can't find a thing! Those clips and Lady Ashton's old fanfic is keeping me happy in the TrAsh world!

Ms. Quartermaine Thank you! OMG Cause I am having noluck in finding any clips anywhere else...and I need my TrAsh fix since LuNacy isn't going well!

Thanks you both for answering me!

• Members

Truke I know what it is like to be on the hunt for clips and not able to find them. I'm uploading a couple of my favorites for you right now. I don't think that they are on youtube but I'm not sure. I don't go over there for GH stuff much anymore since I pulled the plug on my Tracy channel there. Anyway, maybe I will put up a few more clips in couple days, and then maybe Ms. Q will put up a few when she gets a chance...we will keep you afloat! TrAsh loving sisters unite! :)

My link

My link

Star I believe it was mentioned once that Larry died. I think it was the cartel that supposedly killed him. But it all happened offscreen and it was barely addressed. So easy to rewrite and as we all know GH loves a good rewrite.

Lainey I haven't watched since the vows either!

• Members

OMG I love you! I need this fix!lol Thank so much! Yeah, looking for clips is so special! Do you know how to work MegaLoad? Cause I always thought there was a way to search and download videos! But I guess not! Why did you pull your Tracy youtube account?

• Members

I think JE's son has made her a lot more tech-savvy. Besides, I get the feeling she's like an old professor of mine..."Well, I don't know much about that, but....." and would proceed to astound us for the next half hour with how much he really did know.

As to Larry being dead, it was mentioned in passing back in the Paul years I've been told - I don't remember it either, it happened off screen and Halee you are absolutely right - no one is ever dead, especially if the actor is alive and well, LOL.

How's the back holding out, Hooked?

Ms. Q - I went to your channel two days about and saw your latest obsession. *kicking the dirt* maybe you can find some time to gift us... not much, just a little something over the summer *looks up shyly*

Yesterday's scenes were quite funny - Tracy definitely has the upper hand at the moment and the shin kick was hilarious - JE barely kept her face straight. I think Tracy will be singing a different tune in a little bit, and I also hope Luke keeps pushing it. Anyone else catch the "I want to do it sober this time" line? I think that might be the out to all of this non-marriage stuff. I think we will come to find out that by NY standards it wouldn't be legal, but by Nevada's it is. I can't imagine un-marrying LuNacy is going over well.

• Members

Luke arrives at Jakes to drink his sorrows away.

Patrick belly-aches to Luke about Lisa/Steven/etc. Luke tells them the marriage isn't legal. It was the perfect scam with a paid actor, she was too drunk to remember, forged documents - worked like a charm. The problem is him - he blew it. "She insults me, threatens me, poisons me.... oh wait, I poisoned her". Luke says he's pathetic, Tracy can take everything and he'll still come crawling back for more.

Patrick still belly-aching. (Luke's still wearing his ring.) Luke encourages Patrick to indulge his wild side that can't be done with all the gardening, lawn care, house... Coleman shudders at the thought, and Luke says it's going to explode on him if he doesn't take some time to get back in touch with his old self.

• Members

Wasn't Luke suppose to be thrown overboard today? Or is that tomorrow?

Yeah, he still has the ring on. You know he loves it being there. Loved the way Coleman and Patrick where looking at Luke when he was talking about how LuNacy treat each other, Luke poisioning Tracy and she treats him bad and threatens him. Too :lol:

• Members
IMO, it was pushed back to yesterday (when Tracy's men were carrying him out) and then cut from either the end of yesterday or the start of today.

Truke, you will have to tell me what's on YouTube or not, but here is what I have:

Tracy kicks Ashton out (1)

Tracy kicks Ashton out (2)

Tracy, Scott, and Ashton talk about Lucy

TrAsh/Parents/Scott (not sure what this clip entails exactly; that's just what I have it labeled as on my CD)

1989 Tracy/Ashton /Quartermaines

Ashton makes Tracy lunch

Tracy and Ashton move furniture

Tracy/Ashton are with Ned before his wedding

Sinking Ship (again, not too sure what this is about - I want to say the SS Tracy).

Tracy/Ashton have dinner

Tracy and Ashton get drunk and down

Tracy/Asthon/Ned (again, not sure of the specifics)

Wine Tasting/Ship

Tracy/Ned/Ashton must live in the gatehouse (1)

Tracy/Ned/Ashton must live in the gatehouse (2)

Tracy/Ashton discuss their relationship

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Hey all. Bummer no Tracy today! Would have loved to have seen her knocking back a few with Diane or Alexis slamming men. Lol

made it to new Orleans. Staying in French quarter. Long drive. Back is better. We are chilling on the hotel for a bit before we venture put. My kids thinknit is nasty so far!

Trying yo explain beingets to them. They are like are those like shipleys or Duncan donuts