The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I need to have a serious sit-down with Bobby-boy to explain some other ideas besides having LuNacy on the outs....

But this isn't anything new. It's almost comical to see who's thinking this means blood in the water. I want to see what will be said over the summer with so many pro-LuNatics in PC. I hope they don't disappoint.

Just a word, I'm at the doctor's office for follow-up eye surgery. I won't be able to recap LuNacy today - sorry.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NP...hope your eyes are okay

my friend amanfan/dishdiva from dish who is a big lunacy fan was calling skye/ethan/maya "Lunaproppers" yesterday. Unfortunately my same person said that they don't know much for Tracy this summer and that lulu is pretty much with carly.

Oh well...JE gets her ususal paid summer vacation! Lucky her!

• Members

Recap from what I read online...

Tracy in hosptial, Steve is her doctor (taped may 14th), he says she can go home, she will be fine.

Luke comes in a suit with flowers

She tells him to get out, and calls him a leach and lists all the many faults

He begs her to go to vegas and remarry him

She tells him to take helena

She takes off her rings and says there are other guys out there and she deserves someone who will treat her with respect and she will never let him hurt her or use her again.

Helena comes in

Tracy throws them both out

Luke is pissed, helena is amused

Nobody else visited tracy though in the room. Edward was with maya.

Here are some spoilers from dish...I am curious about the Franco one becaues I know jane taped with him.

Well I can only guess the last one is Genie but I'm sure nobody considers LUnacy a major couple. Alcazar? Who else could it be?

• Members

But here is the thing with the spoiler, Just as Tracy begins to reconsider Luke splits town with her money. the money we are talking about here is the $15 million Luke stole and put in Tracy's account. So if we really want to split hairs the money Tracy has had for the past 5 years is because of Luke. Therefore, he is intitled to it. (yes I know it is stolen Cassadine money, but you know what I mean)

• Members

I agree. And I hate the way they make Luke downplay his money. He isn't poor and he has had his own money but yeah he stole the money form Helena which is his money and she stole it from him. He has every right to get it back if he wants.

• Members

Just watched on You Tube and am annoyed that the flowers Luke brought to Tracy were taken from the room accross the hall. Why is there always this twinge of insincerity with Luke when it comes to Tracy?!?!? If they are trying to go with funny, its not. :mad:

• Members

I agree Nex, but I got that as a complete afterthought, not something that was intended as cheap on his part. Today was certainly not played for comedy.

Ms. Q - add to the Tracy insanity. I shouldn't be on the computer for at least 24 hours, but I've already checked out la Q today and here I am. Not for long but I had to put in my 5 cents.

Recaps missed that Tracy told Luke he took away something that meant the world to her..... I thought that sweet and telling. He's hurt her badly but she still loves him as deeply as ever.

The rings are good - he has them when he needs them again. Luke sweetly put her wedding ring on his left finger with his own and pockedeted her diamond. And he was seriously ready to kill Helena who was a complete bitch, saying it's a shame Tracy lived. Tracy is threatening Hellzabub with lawyers. I which Luke would take matters into his own hands and get that witch. Hellzabub wasn't the least big perturbed by her actions and justified them by saying this is what she and Luke did.

The last moments of Tracy were the saddest though, alone and quiet in her room and showing her emotions for the first time.... she needed a hug.

Now, for the spoilers - how many times has "someone big returning" been about Laura? And how many times has the internet lit up with that when Tracy and Luke have broken up? It's not Laura.... but that response is almost Pavlovian for LnLers salivating at the bit. I'd feel sorry for that exploited lot if they weren't such bastards about the whole thing.

Other spoilers: Luke taking Tracy's money and she's said to take his in another set of spoilers....d'oy... I agree, why do we have to do this. If it is 15 mil like you originally floated Hooked, then it's more symbolic than anything. But I'm not altogether sure Luke DOES have his own money. Tracy owns the HS and Bobbie is majority holder at Kelly's. He can game or scam for it but Luke has always been written as someone who has talents, not a bank account. For years they lived off the Ice Princess until that was stolen (by Hellzabub I think). He might actually be stuck, especially if Tracy has impoverished him first.

Eye hurting - not checking for misspelling. Nigh all

• Members

nex, I hear ya. At least he wore a suit and came in as himself. And not in some disguise. Did you see the last 2 LuNacy scenes or just the first one with Steven Webber? Looks like the entire episode has just been posted within the last hour. In case you haven't, their second scene is here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXY495XEoeI and their last one with Helena is here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzdbhBFVuJQ.

I've removed the http:// because it was inserting the entire video, which while very cool, took up A LOT of space.

I've recently got PhotoShop on my new computer, and now 2 things need to happen: 1) I need to find some new photographs to work with and 2) Jane Elliot needs to grow her hair out, so I can stop feeling the need to give it oomph.

My oomph loving friends - What do you think? (same pic as before, just included the entire pic, changed the color, and added a border).

Go here: http://i50.tinypic.com/21caum1.jpg :D

remos, hope your eye feels better.

• Members

Did you notice even Helean knows Luke is very much "attached" to Tracy or Spanky as she called her today. i lol when she said that. Luke was pretty much quiet today, not too many lines for tg. Easy day for him.

Can the romantic twist be that they are really married and Luke is lying to her so that Helena will leave her alone? Just a thought.

• Members

HA ! I have not signed on here in so long, I'm surprised my account was still good. Guess it lasts forever, just like fruitcake.

Bad joke. Sorry. Anyway-this place-the clean, NICE, respectful air-so different from the cesspool of SOC and the LnL'ers whining about being victims.

Them, victims? Yeah, and I'm the Queen of Sheba.

But to Tracy-I've had this theory, and I don't know if I'm right-I'm not sure Guza even cares enough about TQ to do this, but hear me out: they once again recently said in the mags, that Valentin was going to make his first appearance.

Add to that the renewed Helena/Tracy rivalry-it's not over, not by a long shot. I'm just wondering-could Helena be about to set Tracy up by sending a "new man" her way-that will either be Valentin or another Cassadine in disguise? Since they are now saying Helena wants Luke, and Tracy repeated it again today, then said "there are other men" for her, I'm really starting to wonder if that's not where it's all heading. Luke will come back to town and Tracy will just think he's jealous, but Luke will know something's not right about Tracy's new man-and he will have to do what he has only done once thus far: be her rescuer.

It could be a man Tracy already knows, or someone knew....but I'm just thinking such a thing has Helena written all over it. What say you all?

If I believed in anvils, I think some major ones were dropped today.

• Members

Hey ILTQ, long time no see. I know it's my fault. I haven't been on soc in a few weeks. I needed a break and I've been negative free from that place, as I need to be from time to time. Hope everything is well. I have been watching LuNAcy and enjoying them much more without being on soc. Well, not so much with the un-marrying them...