Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OH... it's going to be a very long summer for Tracy....

But it looks like we might be good. I realize spoilers are always GOS, but Tracy is being part of the hospital lockdown, paternity revelation and probably the Lante/BL stupidity (hope she takes her anger and Luke and puts it right up Carly's ass). The lock-down can't be for very long and it's not a part of Franco story (which is only supposed to be a month, thank God).

I wonder what comes after that.... Aside from Brenda returning in August, we have no spoilers past the end of July.

• Members

Luke says her fever broke, it's a miracle. Tracy tells him he's a no-good swindler, he doesn't believe in love or miracles he only believes in money. Luke says he believes in love and that's because of her. Tracy basically tells him to cut the crap because he's a thief and a swindler. Luke laughs and says it worked - he knew it would make her rally. Tracy says it's all a lie and there is no "us" because they aren't married. (Interesting, Tracy swings the cup to hit him in the face and he grabs her wrist to stop her).

(OMG... watch Lucky, he's hilarious)

Tracy wonders why she believed him because he lied about everything else. Luke says the ARE married and has the legal documents to prove it. Tracy says he's got a legal document everything. Why did she fall for it? She says she kept the HS open, she bailed him out and Ethan, she was a step-mother to Lulu - does Lulu even know? Luke says Lulu knows they are married in every way that counts. Tracy tells him to save it and calls for the guards. Luke says there's not point in aggravating the guards. Tracy turns on him and asks if he's telling her what to do - like a husband? Because she's not married.

Luke says if they are going to survive this they have to stay together. Tracy says she had believed the guard might come but then she believed they were truly married but it was all about money. Yes, Luke says, he married her for money but he made the biggest mistake a con could make - he fell in love with the mark. Tracy doesn't buy it, but Luke continues to tell her he loves her and he knows she loves him - she accepted him without wanting to change him and he fell in love with her "poisoned barb-wire beauty". He's alive today because of her. She fought for him and he's alive now. Tracy laughs saying she fought for him and she didn't even need to because they aren't married. Luke says again they they ARE married and when they get out of the cell he is going to make it legal. Tracy says she's rather spend the rest of her days in that dungeon with the four-legged rats than be outside with the rat that he is.

And it's done. Luke has confessed that they aren't legally married but he's not letting it go at that. Tracy is doing her usual uber-bitchy thing to protect her heart again. It's a little sad really - she can't hear anything that Luke is telling her right now.

• Members

I'm hoping they will really let Tracy fall this time, like she did once before when Luke left. She's going to kick him to the curb but he's still trying. However when he's physically gone she's going to crumble. I really, really hope they go with that and have Tracy be self-destructive like she's been in the past. Then when Luke returns he can fight for her life.

• Members

sure nex...I will upload for ya...I have edited til end of May. I will do June soon.

You really should get clips here---she has them up instantly after the show. Hellagood stinks! LOL

http://caziscorner.ipbfree.com/index.php?&CODE=03&uid=675&aid=00bdad1fb238bcfbdad8321edd654a0f

You have to join her forum but it is instant and no whole validation process

• Members

I have complete conviction that they will end up giving us a fabulous LuNacy story - and who knows, maybe the Jrs. will weigh in and tell Luke no more games, just be honest and don't give up. Why they are doing it, I can't even begin to guess. BUT it's a LuNacy story so I'm just going with it.

I'm actually pretty indifferent to it what's happening with regards the the legality of their marriage, because as Luke said they ARE married in every way that matters.

• Members

Dish drop (I don't buy it though...I don't buy Carson reunion was happening or that they will do jason/brenda again, and I don't believe scrubs fans need to be freaking out writing in....not sure I believe the wedding part of the laura part either)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Umm.... yeah, not buying all of this one. The LuNacy wedding I do believe. Scrubs in trouble I don't. Brook not a threat, yes. Brazen reunion, no. CarSon reunion taken off the table, perhaps. S&B we could see a mile away. Michael story tested, probably. Lante is the couple, definitely. Franco and Brenda? How if he's gone two weeks before she arrives?