Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi Port Oak Valley. Glad to see you posting!

Tracy got a new jacket! Tracy got a new jacket! LOL. Coolkid, where are you? ;) It was definitely outrageous, but it was NEW. I've seen posts on other boards about a new hair-cut too, but I'm not too sure. It looked the same as it did the first day that we saw Tracy was kidnapped. Anyway...LOL.

Good to see Tracy and the other Q's today! And they were talking about ELQ (before they started talking about Emily). Tracy: "Ned! Justus! Act like men." :lol: And the bickering. Is it wrong that a fictional family makes me so happy? LOL. And I loved how Justus kind of came to Tracy's defense in regards to ELQ; that AJ, not Tracy, drove the company into the ground.

Can't wait 'til the wedding.

• Members

I love the fact that nothing Tracy ever wears will be mainstream or predictable.

:D

I loved the moment when Lorenzo came in and Tracy told Justus,(and didn't she hit him,too?)"Now's your chance.Intimidate him(about Lorenzo)".

LOL For some reason,maybe it was M'Fundo's "woman are you CRAZY?" look,but I just loved that scene.

Uh...I realize Tracy cuts people down all the time,but Skye's cutdown to Tracy after the "act like men" remark,was kind of harsh:

"You mean,like YOU,Tracy?"

:angry:

Low blow even directed at Tracy.

Jane and Tony had a moment where Luke frowned at Tracy when Lo and Skye stepped outside,and Jane burst out laughing. It seemed unscripted and something they just left in,I wonder if it was,it just seemed so natural and it's moments like that,which make me love them.

Too bad they can't get a decent story.

Loved seeing all the Q's.

• Members

I didn't like what Skye had to say either, ILoveTracyQ, but I still generally like her as a character. Although the writing has been making that difficult recently.

IA about the laugh. It did seem unscripted. And I checked the transcripts, and there was no [Tracy laughs] like there was with Courtney and Emily. Why is it so difficult to give TG/JE decent material?

And a bit OT as far as what has been happening on GH lately, but why couldn't we have seen the Luke/Tracy wedding in flashbacks? Why tease us with photos in SOW and on the show? Heh. I'm still bitter. Even after 5 months. LOL. Which reminds me...Tracy/Luke did share a scene on their 5th month wedding anniversary. Not that 5 months is anything REALLY special, but would it have been that hard to acknowledge it? All right. I'm done being bitter...

Tracy is going to be on tomorrow, right? :D

• Members

I generally like Skye too but at that moment,no.

I don't know why we can't see the wedding in flashbacks. Stupid GH.

Tracy should be on today as the wedding starts today I think,but IMO the actual wedding will begin probably at the end of the show today,and since it's Liz/Lucky's day,I don't expect too much Tracy.

Any guesses on whether or not TG will re-sign in January or Feb,whenever his contract expires?

• Members

Wedding Fashion in Review: YAY or NAY?

Tracy's dress: YAY and NAY: liked the style, but it was white.

Tracy's hair: YAY; but only from certain camera angles. I prefer it longer.

Tracy's jewelry: YAY; loved her earrings.

Tracy's make-up: YAY.

Thoughts?

SPOILER DISCUSSION

Lulu and Skye are going to become close. What does this mean for Tracy? Will she and Lulu have an antagonistic relationship? If I had it my way, Lulu would accuse Skye of trying to replace Laura. Meanwhile, Lulu and Tracy would bond, and then maybe the two would come up with a scheme to irritate Luke. :lol: