• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Jane has had some great stuff  the past few months.

Please register in order to view this content

Sorry I have not posted here much, so much going on IRL and with the holidays and all. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, had a good Thanksgiving, and here's to a great Christmas and Happy New Year. I am anxious for 2017. It's going to be a year of change in many ways. Here's hoping they are good ones.

And yes Ms.Q, happy late birthday !

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Aw Ms.Q that Burgi quote makes me miss Tracy/Paul SO much. 

Thanks for posting the AMC clip, DRW50.  So, who is enjoying Tracy and Hayden? I kinda like them and Finn together, but hate that they won't write for Tracy. Stupid show. Still, JE has had awesome stuff the last month or two. It could be(and has been) worse.

Ms.Q, I left you a PM.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks! (and thanks for sharing that episode)

I think I need to update my avatar and signature with something more recent...I do wonder how that Paul/Tracy/Laura triangle would have worked out if Maura hadn't wanted to be paired with Burgi - or so the story goes. As for the last couple months, I gotta check episode counts to see how she made out for 2016... 

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've been meaning to pop in and post, for weeks now! I hope everyone's well... I know we don't have a lot to discuss, sadly, not with just one ep with Tracy, this whole year, I think. Shameful!

But... happy birthday, to Jane! It was the 17th, right?

I haven't had much down time to watch GH, or anything else, though. My little twins were born on the 17th! (My husband wouldn't let me name the girl Tracy. LOL) So we have Sharon Ruth, and Lucas Graham. (No, I wouldn't have named the boy Lucas, if I picked Tracy as the girl's name! That would be a little too odd, even for me.) They were both just over 5 lbs, and are tiny, precious, but doing really well. I'm exhausted, and very ready for my mother to go home.

but otherwise happy, and so grateful the babies are healthy.

I haven't yet watched the one ep, but will post when I do, or when she gets mor air time. I hope that also means less SL centered on Hayden/Finn, and more on Tracy, herself, or Ned and Dillon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Really?! Really and truly?! Luke? HookedohGH, thanks. I'm so happy!--not happy that Jane is going, though, but if Tracy must leave, I want to think she's going off to be with Luke.

But why this fake Ashton? LOL

And Laura just so happens to speak the language? After living there for just a year (o riiiight!) and that, 30-odd years ago? Okay then...

• 2 weeks later...