The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

^^^ Setting my DVR. biggrin.png

I knew there was a farewell Luke Spencer promo on YouTube with flashbacks of Luke/Laura, Luke/Scott, and Luke/Holly plus Anna/Luke's saying goodbye, Lucky/Luke clinking glasses and then Sam/Patrick/Elizabeth/Jake, Sam, Sonny, and Carly toasting. That promo made me angry because there wasn't any Tracy, Lulu, or Bobbie, and the "toasting" clips weren't even the characters toasting to Luke. However, I didn't realize there was another promo...

truenorth, there are clips of Luke dancing and singing at various Nurses Balls (clips include Bobbie, Lucky, Justus, Mary Mae Ward). There is also split screen with Anthony Geary's 2 Luke's dancing with Jackie Zeman (Bobbie), a scene with Luke/Ethan singing as Tracy dances on Karaoke Night, and then a scene with Tracy describing Luke at the Float Rib Restaurant, which leads into various crew members, some cast members, and Frank Valentini describing Tony in a few words. That I won't go into detail as you'll hear what they say. smile.png The cast members are Emme Rylan (Lulu), Laura Wright (Carly), and Brytni Sarpy (Valerie).

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edit #1: Here are October 2005 kidnapping clips...

Link

They are labeled by date and brief description, but some things are out of order, so I'll do my best to explain below:

10-11-05 begins with the bed scene (Luke thinks it's Skye in his hotel bed, but it's Tracy); then the breakfast scenes; then Skye and Tracy in the warehouse.

10-13-05 has a description plus a number after it; the number 1 indicates the first Tracy scene of the episode, 2 indicates the 2nd, and so on. I did that for myself because I used to get the order mixed up, lol.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edit #2: Rest of October into November 2005...

Link

Not sure of the order for clips 10-26-05...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You rang? Heehee!

First I wanna know what's up with the trailer for tomorrow with Like holding a gun at his chest?

I am not into THIS Paul. I wish PS would have been able to return. Jane was crying today for sure. Happy that in the end Luke wants Tracy. None of us were ever sure how it would ever end with them when Tonys departure would come.to pass. Most people thought Luke and Laura would ride off into the sunset together. Doing cartwheels that that is not the way it's happening. I too have hopes that Luke will return for Tracy when Jane is ready to retire. I am more than a little annoyed that tracy gets shown in bed with 2 men in less than a year but never in bed with Luke after a decade of them being together. :/

Great list Ms. Q. I have to come up with a list of my own.. I will sort and count for the nominations and voting but can you come up with the categories Ms. Q?

Ms Q you have that whole "dime" scene? I have been looking for it on youtube for the longest time.. Also were some of your lunacy/tracy vids deleted from youtube? I thought you had many more than I see listed there.

• Members

Thanks halee! I didn't like how they ran out of time, so they had to cut some of the things that were in the preview interview. I also wonder what Tony was going to say about "romancing his best friend." It was probably similar to quotes he made in the past, but I can never get enough Jane praise. Loved Jane and Tony laughing behind stage with him holding her hand. :wub:

• Members

^^^ Maybe you clicked the wrong link on accident? Try this one; it should start downloading as soon as you click it, automatically: Link

Also - I do have the "I'd be married to you if you didn't have a dime" clip... Will upload soon.

Need to think of categories for the best moments... I think the categories would be easy; it's just trying to figure out what fits in each category. I'm sure there is overlap.

Edit: TL, yes, YouTube deleted a lot of my videos. I have some here: Link The tech guy at my (old) job just recently restored a lot from my old lap top, so I bet there are some more on there, and I have some backed up on CDs. I have to look. Do you recall any in particular?

hooked, if you check this before your phone by chance - I just texted you an essay, lol.

I will post bits from my "essay" here in bit. I got to make sure I am not overreacting. laugh.png

• Members

^^^ I only caught bits and pieces. My brother was visiting. But spoiler alert..............

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It seems like he doesn't want to live with the fact that he killed his mother. I didn't get the impression that it was because he couldn't be with Tracy. Maybe that made him more vulnerable, but it wasn't the reason. Luke's father appeared (played by Tony Geary, like in April) and encouraged him to pull the trigger, but his sister, Patricia (younger version), and mother (played by Laura Wright, like in April) convinced him otherwise. Bobbie came at the end and was wondering about the gun, but Luke said it was a bad, fleeting idea. Tomorrow, he and Bobbie share goodbye scenes.

• Members

truenorth, I think the links expire within 7 days from the time they are posted, so just a heads up. But if you don't get a chance to download them before then, I can re-upload. :)

RC is out as head writer. The new writers are ones recently fired from Y&R. rolleyes.gif Points to RC for seeming to like Tracy, though, and for writing for Jane outside of Tony. But it was clear GH wasn't doing well overall. Not sure if these new writers are the answer, though, and I hope that Tracy's fall story still pans out.

• Members

One good thing about the new writers i that they wrote for vets and recurring older characters...unlike Ron, who trotted many vets long enough to say "Look, I like the vets" only to drop them a week later for months at a time, or killing them off. Hopefully, this will bode well for JE, My biggest wish is for some of the pets to be let go...the YR and OLTL castoffs to start!

• Members

Well, I finally watched Mon/Tues of GH, still haven't watched Wed.

I do like Paul, and I like the little family dynamic with Tracy, Paul, and Dillon. I think all three together, or in any combination, has great chemistry. I do think it's very odd Richard hasn't been on more. He is either really expensive, or they don't have any idea what to do with him. I hope he stays with the new writers, and they do something good with him. I liked how Tracy looked at Paul with compassion at Dillon basically blowing him off. Even if they only end up being friends, I like their dynamic, and I think they have romantic potential as well, but it's not up to me.

If this were a nighttime show, I'd think Tracy would have a chance at a story about her without a pairing, but in daytime, it's just not likely she'll get much focus unless she's part of a couple or potential couple.

Again, not up to me though, so.....

Did read in recaps Sabrina encourages her to find herself.

But of course we have new writers now, so who knows what they'll build on, what they'll dismiss.

I did get weepy at Tuesday's show, cried just reading recaps and coming on here to read what you all said, so maybe I was cried out, pretty much, but there were definite tears.

It's the end of an era, ya'll. After Monday, no more Luke at all. :(

Time marches on, whether we want it to or not.

One last thing I did like, and then I gotta go for now: I loved how Tracy referred to Ethan and Lucky as "the boys". Such a Tracy way to put it, affectionate without being overly sentimental. It's those little touches, and how Jane delivers the lines, that make me love Tracy so much.

Still would have loved a Tracy/Lucky and Tracy/Ethan scene, or phone call, though. Not because Tracy and Lucky were oh so close, though I believe Tracy cares about him. But just because I like the JE/JJ and JE/NP chemistry.

Then again, is there ANYONE JE can't rock with?

The woman can create chemistry with a brick wall. I love her. Loved the teary eyes at Luke/Tracy's last moments. :)

• Members

^^^ Hey ILTQ. Hope things are okay with work. smile.png And I'm sorry we didn't get to do the posting live thing. I think a lot of us wanted to watch as soon as we could. Sad to think that no more TG/JE scenes. sad.png

I agree that it's surprising RB hasn't been on more. All the other new actors are on all the time, it seems, why not him? I liked the breakfast scenes and am hoping for more of that.

I would also like Dillon/Tracy to discuss the end of Luke and Tracy's relationship. Would be interesting to hear his thoughts. Seems like he has stuff coming up with Valerie? Ugh.

Did anyone else think it was kind of odd the way Luke was so insistent that everything was fine, but then he was like, "You're right. I need to figure things out." Maybe if there was an episode in between and he had more time to think about it, it would be different. But he changed his mind so fast.

• Members

Ms. Q maybe they didn't have but so much time w/TG to wrap up his story lines w/everyone. He had to say goodbye to all the major players. So they had to write him agreeing that she was correct just to break them up. sigh. sad.png

Edited by funny1