The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

No, one measly day was not enough. I hoped she'd be on one of the live shows, too.

I also hoped there'd be more bloopers. :) Best parts were Anna's scenes.

Ooh, waiting on hold, grr! I hope it won't be long, for you. I can't stand that recorded voice reminding you to be patient, blah blah, every few minutes, so that if you're half listening...as anyone would be, you keep thinking someone's actually answered. What's wrong with just music, or silence? I'm sure I've been caught yelling some choice curses at the thing, once or twice, when a person does eventually come on the line. LOL

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So it's WK's last day and he gets a scene with Dr O, but not with his mom?

I really really really hate this show. And I'm disappointed in WK-he should know by now some of us only watch this steaming pile for the Q's. He should have just said he and Jane don't get a final scene. I know, maybe he isn't allowed to say-but I can't help it. I am so.disappointed.

No, I haven't watched yet, and now that I know no Ned/Tracy goodbye, I probably won't.

We're supposed to buy TIIC give a crap about Jane, and Jane will have things to do when TG is gone, when they can't even use her now?

UGH

This hormonal rant has been brought to you by the 9 to 5'ers of the world. *sigh*

• Members

You're kidding! NO, guess you aren't. Add me to the ranting and outraged chorus, ILTQ! I didn't know it was already WK's last day.

Don't TpTB know that these kinds of scenes are what make us care about the characters? Ned wouldn't leave town without saying goodbye... would he? But, what do I know? (I haven't watched today's ep. After the second live show with no TG, no JE, I'm not devoting a minute of my time to GH, until a recap says one or both of them appears. They're even screwing up Franco and Nina...)

All bleak. What IS there to look forward to?

• Members

Nothing for me. I'm giving them a chance to give me good Tracy and Luke before TG leaves, and I'm giving them ONE MONTH after TG leaves to show me they are going to use JE and give her a new love interest. If they don't start it up in that time frame, they're not going to IMO. The time after Luke's departure SHOULD be JE heavy, and if it isn't, that proves they have no interest in writing for her.

• Members

Some need to remember that this is just a paycheck to the actors. While Tony and Jane do have a good rapport with each other, but that is as far as it goes for them. As for Luke and Tracy's romance, while I will miss the couple, I am not at all surprised that they are going to reunite Luke and Laura. For as long as both characters have been around, it was always implied that Luke and Laura were always going to be each other's "True North". While I never bought into their so-called "Magic". I am not upset and/or disappointed that it is going down that way. I doubt that Tracy will be too shocked, either.

Its just a shame that Tracy's character will probably be trashed (sorta) to make this happen. I am a LuNacy fan, but regardless of who she is paired with, I am a huge Tracy fan. So I do not care all that much that the couple will likely part, just so long as they write more efficiently for the Tracy character. Jane Elliot deserves better, and so does Tracy.

I will also miss the TraLu relationship. I doubt that their close relationship will endure after Luke is out of the picture and is out of Spanky's life. What do you guys think? Do you think Tracy and Lulu's connection has the potential to survive after Luke reunites with Laura?

• Members

Where did you read that they were reuniting Luke and Laura? That's in nothing I've seen. That would be a waste of finally moving Luke along, but then Laura is and has always been a black hole character so she's hard to use. I'm always gobsmacked by the LnLers who keep saying they are 'owed for their loyalty'. That's foolish.

I'll see if they do anything with Tracy, but if this month is anything to go on, they still aren't doing much with her when Luke is gone. This regime is hanging on to the same core crew the last few have used, and they hold no interest for me at all. Aside from LuNacy, the only pairing that looks even the slightest bit interesting is Michael and Sabrina. And I'm sure some of that has to do with the fact they are about the only ones interacting with Tracy.

• Members

Spoilers from Trixie of SoapTown USA...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Dillon returns June 2nd as a recast.

Luke and Tracy are shocked to see him.

Tracy is happy to see him.

Dillon interacts with Lulu.

Tracy and Scott mend fences.

Note: Trixie has been spot on lately, but a Dillon return sounds too good to be true, so grain of salt...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

End of spoilers

• Members

Tony and Jane have both called each other best friends, so there's more to it than just a paycheck for them in terms of them getting to work with each other. Not that it really matters to me that JE and TG adore each other. It's cute, it's sweet, etc. But if it weren't true, it wouldn't bother me. I don't require actors that I like, to like each other.

With that said, I wonder what the Scott spoiler is about. I liked Scott/Tracy as a couple. They were funny and sexy and scheming and HOT. But then there's the fact that he's another one of Laura's leftovers and I really just don't even want Jane and Genie to share scenes if the show can help it. I realize they will, probably. But it should be kept to a minimum because Jane acts circles around Genie and it's just kind of embarrassing, TBH. If they want, for instance, to turn them sort of into frenemies or rivals, it just won't work, because JE needs someone who can match her, or at least try to. I always wanted Lauren Koslow to leave Days and join GH, maybe as Liz's mom, and battle Tracy for something. Now THAT would be something to watch, because it would be like a game of mental ping pong.

But we can't always get what we want.

*shrug*

I've heard the vow renewal rumors for Luke and Tracy. It's really weird, because what I have been picturing for them all along as their ending is a vow renewal, but the vow renewal would be private, and it wouldn't be marriage vows. It would be unmarriage vows, for lack of a better word. Promising to call if one needed the other, vowing to always be there for each other, vowing to always hold one another in their hearts, etc. To always be best friends, because the characters are besties too. It would make a great fan fic, because I doubt we will get anything that sweet and honest and raw and real and heartfelt between them on this show.

A sort of "separation vow" ceremony, if you will. A part of me will always adore Luke and Tracy, but I honestly feel GH totally messed up that opportunity, and I enjoyed them more as BFF's this last time, than I did their later reunion. I hate the missed opportunities, and I adore their scenes, but I haven't truly cared about them as a romantic couple in a long, long time. That said, if I have to watch Tony, I want to watch TG/JE, because again, it's about two actors who can keep up with each other, talent wise. I have no interest in TG sticking around, if he ever changed his mind, and him being paired with a lesser actress-GF or anyone else.

So I'm actually kinda more than okay with them killing Luke off, offscreen, TBH.

Well, if they can't give us Ned, they BETTER give us Dillon. Wouldn't it be a kick in the pants if SC were coming back and they've kept it secret?

smile.png

If not, they better have found a great recast, and USE the character. Dillon and Tracy are one of the best mother/son pairs ever on the show, would love to see that dynamic again, even with another actor as Dillon.

I agree with you, Remos. We've not been told that they'll reunite Luke and Laura, and obviously if they do, it won't be for long. Unlike you though, I don't really care if they do. I know you still love Lunacy, and I know all the GF/LnL hardliners (especially the ones who lurk here (which is weird and strange and sad) think we all are just weeping and gnashing our teeth over the possible choice of Laura over Tracy. But so many of us don't care, I don't think, and haven't for so long all those silly rivalries from years ago seem pointless now. Luke and Laura, from a romantic standpoint, can have each other. In fact, I wish they would get their sunset ending. That way, I wouldn't have to deal with Laura at all.

I have a bad feeling the show is going to find really stupid reasons for Tracy and Laura to be in one another's orbit, and I just loathe the very thought. I still remember my girl just STANDING there one of the last times Laura was around, when Laura got in her face in her/Monica's house. Old school Tracy at least would have ordered her out or threw her out and may have even gotten physical or plotted against her.

This Tracy did NOTHING but get all emo. I hated that. As if Laura could ever be a match in terms of brains or cunning or WIT for Tracy Quartermaine. If they wanna make Tracy and Scott this scheming power couple who go against Laura and make Laura regret it-great.

If that's not the way it's gonna go, I wish they wouldn't bother.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Dillion has been rumoured for awhile.

Marriage vow renewal makes sense, considering their most recent wedding was while Luke/Fluke was happening. (And can I just say again how HAPPY I am that TPTB fixed that story so Tracy didn't look like an idiot - that was the part that bothered me the most.) Scott and Tracy were always good, so long as both had their humour and respect. When one of them was painted as a looser, it was not so great.

• Members

The guy they are saying is playing Dillon, if in fact it's Dillon, looks like the first actor to play AJ, Gerald Hopkins. That was my thought when I saw the pic, anyone else?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFLXV8-UIAA02yO.jpg:large (possible new Dillon)

Picked one of GH much younger as AJ for better comparison, does anyone else see it, or is it just me?

Gerald: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=gerald+hopkins+images&id=CC0E4EE95BAFFDEDCFDF0BF6A813CFC9A96F9745&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detail&id=CC0E4EE95BAFFDEDCFDF0BF6A813CFC9A96F9745&selectedIndex=0

• Members

Tracy and Lulu stayed involved in each other orbit's after Luke and Tracy's divorce, so I would hope they would still have scenes once Tony Geary leaves GH.

Spoilers for next week (scroll if you wish to stay spoiler free):

Monday: Lulu informs Tracy that Luke has disappeared.

Tuesday: Luke attempts to make up with Tracy for what he's done.

(Dillon returns Tuesday, maybe Wednesday, and his return surprises Tracy and Luke).

Wednesday: Luke tries to get Tracy to attend a party at the Quartermaines.

Thursday: Dillon and Lulu catch up.

Friday: Spoilers say Tracy and Scott must comes to grips with Duke's death, but it may be a typo, and it is Lucy and Scott who renew their friendship over Duke's death; meanwhile, an unexpected guest arrives at the Quartermaine party.

It's official: Robert Palmer Watkins takes over as Dillon Quartermaine per Soap Opera Digest.

ILTQ, I think it depends on the photo.

• Members

So that's a vote for no to the resemblance, Ms Q ? tongue.png

I can see similiar coloring for sure, but eh. I'm just excited about Dillon coming back. I am trying not to focus on the fact that most of Ned's scenes were not with his mom, and just hope they do Dillon and Tracy differently. As far as Tracy/Lulu, yeah I think they'll keep her in Tracy's orbit. Didn't Tracy say once that they'd always be family? So I think TraLu will be fine.

Tracy and Scott. It could be a typo, might be Lucy after all, because really that makes much more sense. Still unsure how I feel about re-opening that particular Pandora's box, if it IS Tracy/Scott. It could be really fun, it could be awful-I think it would hinge on what the story was, and how much actual time was devoted to it.

I'd rather a new man come in, because I think they would devote more time to them if Tracy's "new" love interest were actually a new one, instead of a "re" newed one. If she has to have a love interest right away-and who says she does? I'm good with her focusing on her family and ELQ for now. BUT, in terms of the past, I'd rather they bring Paul back instead of re hooking up Tracy and Scott. I think there's a lot left unfinished between Tracy and Paul, and Dillon has never had an onscreen relationship with his dad. More story potential there I think. And as far as I know, Paul Satterfield isn't already involved in another project.

ETA I will be out of town for work next week beginning Monday afternoon until Thursday night, so I won't be able to watch right away. Would some lovely poster here be so kind as to break down the Tracy/Q/Dillon scenes after they've seen them?

I will send you warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies and a cold glass of milk as a reward! :)

Edited by ILoveTracyQ