Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks DRW50 for the article and halee for the clips. halee, I loved the one with very young Jane.

I’ve been watching Jessie on Disney Channel, and it’s like the last 2 episodes came straight from a General Hospital transcript when Tracy didn’t want Georgie and Dillon together. The premise is the same, except the couple is in their 20s and not their teens, and Tracy cut off Dillon because of ELQ, not Georgie, but the idea is the same. I'm sure it's been done to death on both daytime and primetime.

What's amusing to me is that Carolyn Hennesy (Diane Miller) is playing the role of the rich mother, complete with the wacky outfits that Tracy sometimes wears (except these outfits are wackier). Her character on this show has been how I’m getting my Tracy fix. You can pretty much replace Brooks with Dillon (except Dillon calls Tracy Mom, not mother), Mrs. Chesterfield with Tracy, and Jessie with Georgie…

Mrs. Chesterfield: I've canceled your credit cards! So, no more fancy dates, no more fancy clothes No more money.

Brooks: Mother, you can't cut me off.

Mrs. Chesterfield: Oh, really? Just ask your stepfathers two through six.

Brooks: Mother, we need to talk.

Mrs. Chesterfield: Oh, Brooksie, thank heavens you've come groveling back…

Brooks: Mother, that's it! I've had it! I don't need your money. I'm sick of you controlling me!

Brooks: I've had a better time with Jessie these past few weeks than I've ever had in my life!...So you can keep it all, mother because I'd rather be poor and happy with Jessie, than rich without her!

Mrs. Chesterfield: Well, if it isn’t my destitute son and the trash who’s dragging him all the way down to her trailer park…My offer still stands, Brooksie. Dump Bessie*, and you get your fortune back.

*says name wrong; should be Jessie

Brooks: Going up mother?

Mrs. Chesterfield: Yes, unlike you. Can’t believe you’ve sunk so low…

Mrs. Chesterfield: How could you betray me like this?

Bertram: Because Jessie is like family to me, and families stick together.

Mrs. Chesterfield: Bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh. I know what’s best for my son, which is why I left his penniless.

Bertram: Which only showed them that Jessie loves him for who he is and not what he has. If anything, you brought them closer together.

Mrs. Chesterfield: How revolting.

Mrs. Chesterfield: I came to say I’m sorry. Brooksie, I’m giving you your money back, as well as your job as head of the animal sanctuary.

Brooks: You are?

Mrs. Chesterfield: After talking with [bertram], I realized that Jessie might be the one woman in the world who cares about you as much as I do, and I want you to be happy.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I enjoyed the Tracy/Lulu moments from last week, and I am looking forward to more Tracy today and this week. I just hope the Sam/Tracy/Patrick stuff is good.

MsQ, I've seen Jessie, my nieces watch it sometimes. I just can't hack CH in any role, she annoys me. I've seen her character on that show, to me she is just a more hoity toity Diane Miller.

I think my biggest issue with CH is that I always know she's acting. She never feels natural to me, and if I'm going to get lost in a character, that's important.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

I am happy, if they bring back old Larry and don't ruin him. I am afraid though, that he is the "something worse" than Victor, that is Nathan's father.

Which OTOH, makes me happy that Ned might get more family if true. I mean, I really can see Dr O and Larry having a fling. But I don't want evil Larry.

He was greedy and sometimes lazy, but not evil.

And I want Larry to jam on his saxophone and Wally on his guitar, just because. Although HN never actually acted with Wally, it's still Ned and Larry. :)

• Members

Oh, and TRASH!!!!!!!!!

And that sexy English accent. Bring it. smile.png

Had to come back and say...you know, Tracy may come off as stupid to some, re: Fluke. BUT she is actually right: LUKE would never do the things Fluke is accused of. LUke would never threaten Ned or have Lucas shot, etc. She is actually the only one sticking up for Real Luke and still believing in him.

Still, it's a very big leap to "you're not my husband and you must be a fake". I don't know how or why they'll start to realize Luke is being held captive and drugged.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

I think Robin ends up with the real Luke and she helps him escape. Maybe Tracy and Larry will reconnect when she figures out fluke doesn't want her or ditches her. Then when real luke comes back she will be in the middle.....

I'm just glad to see Hugo...never say never on soaps I guess

• Members

hooked, I bet Jane is over the MOON. Three of her favorite men (Hugo, Wally AND Tony?) Lucky girl !

I do have to wonder though, if the rumors about Luke dying and Tony retiring are true, and they are bringing Hugo on for Jane to have someone as a romantic interest.

I hope not, I personally hope Tony sticks around as long as Jane does...but I know his health the last several years has not been great.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ