Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

29829 replies to this topic

#1 razor32always

razor32always

Recurring

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 12:00 PM

Where are all the Tracey lovers? C'mon guys, this is ALWAYS the number one post on the boards. I can't believe it wasn't the first non-administration post.

Let's get the all-mighty Tracey love going here. This place just doesn't feel right without this post being here. I may not have posted much in the previous threads, but all be damned if I didn't read every post and response religiously.

**Bowing down** Tracey Quartermaine, you are Queen.

Nikki

#2 beachbum

beachbum

Recurring

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 05:46 PM

Oh razor, I totally agree Tracy is the best character on daytime period.

I've loved her for the last 20 years and I hope she gets a storyline of her own soon

#3 razor32always

razor32always

Recurring

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 08:10 AM

I think we'll be seeing her more regularly again once Anthony Geary is back on screen. I can't wait to see how the Luke/Tracey storyline is going to pick back up.

Nikki

#4 Keith

Keith

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 09:06 PM

Well, I see bowing, but where is the full ritual of sacrifice for Miss Elliot? cool.gif

#5 MarlandRulez

MarlandRulez

"Well, HHHELLO!"

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 09:23 PM

I bow to the greatness of Elliot. The woman has IT.

Elliot/Christopher/Geary/King... those guys are the best group on GH.. too cool for school!

#6 razor32always

razor32always

Recurring

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (MarlandRulez @ Oct 6 2005, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bow to the greatness of Elliot. The woman has IT.

Elliot/Christopher/Geary/King... those guys are the best group on GH.. too cool for school!

I'd add Nancy Lee Grahn and Ric Hearst that list. If the show revolved around those six characters, I'd be watching everyday. My TV viewing life couldn't get any better than that.

Long live the Tracey Quartermaine love. May she finally get a storyline. I was going to say a storyline worthy of her magnificance, but at this point, I'm looking at baby steps. So please, for the love of everything holy, give the woman something to do.

Nikki

#7 jookie10

jookie10

Dayplayer

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 10:52 AM

Tracey is a incredible character. Huge range she has. I love her with Luke, they play off each other soooo well! I would love to see them have a good storyline. She was also incredible (and was robbed emmy nods) when Lila died and all the scenes after that.

#8 ILoveTracyQ

ILoveTracyQ

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 10:20 PM

Jane/Tracy had about ten seconds of airtime on Friday's show but she STOLE it. JE is so awesome and funny and Tracy is just,well...TRACY!
LOL
Gotta love her.

#9 Kellen89

Kellen89

Dayplayer

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 10:35 PM

I LOVE TRACY!!!!!! biggrin.gif

#10 razor32always

razor32always

Recurring

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 06:23 AM

Gotta love Tracey. A Kaman fan and a Jate fan found common ground. Tracey is a Goddess. This just proves it.

Nikki

#11 coolkid

coolkid

Recurring

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 11:58 PM

JANE IS DA BEST!!!!!!!

PS. beachbum are u at SOC?

#12 IluvAandM

IluvAandM

Recurring

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 12:57 PM

Any scene with Tracy is funny. I like the scenes between her and Alan during Lila's Funeral.

#13 razor32always

razor32always

Recurring

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 10:16 PM

Jane Elliot was completely robbed of an Emmy nomination last year during her work at Lily's furenal. Her "I want my mommy" touched my heart more than anything I've ever seen that was fictional. She just ripped my heart out with those four simple words.

Nikki

#14 Ms. Quartermaine

Ms. Quartermaine

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 10:52 PM

Popping in here to spread the Tracy love.

Thanks to ILoveTracyQ for letting me know this thread is back at SON. smile.gif

LOL @ Tracy's scenes today with her kidnapper.

IluvAandM, I loved those scenes too.

#15 razor32always

razor32always

Recurring

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 11:25 PM

Ms. Quartermaine is in da house. So glad this thread has brought you back to SON. This place needs this thread, and this thread needs you. Hope to see you pop in here more often.

Nikki

#16 Ms. Quartermaine

Ms. Quartermaine

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 09:31 PM

It's good to be here, Nikki. smile.gif

Nice to have JE and TG back in scenes together today. I just wish the SL wasn't so ridiculous. And why is it moving so quickly? Tracy's kidnapped. Tracy's released. Skye's kidnapped. At this rate, it will be over by the end of the week. rolleyes.gif

#17 ILoveTracyQ

ILoveTracyQ

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:43 AM

I'm wondering....is THIS their big adventure?
And if so....wow,what's Guza smoking?
I mean,really?
Cause Ms.Q..you're right...it will be over by the end of the week at this rate.
Even if there's more to it,I expect it to be over by the end of the month,or November sweeps at least.
Can I just say I love Tracy and she needs some meaty stuff to play?
One scene every three months (the Charitable Endowment scenes were the last,back in July) are not enough.

#18 Ms. Quartermaine

Ms. Quartermaine

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 11:20 PM

Ah, I loved the Charitable Endowment scenes. I thought those scenes meant "Lacy" was moving forward. But 3 months later: Tracy could be killed; and Luke doesn't care?!? rolleyes.gif Guess I was wrong.

Just a random question: Will we see Tracy with her family sometime in the near future? And if Tracy isn't with the entire family, which family member should she be with? Tracy/Dillon could probably use a scene...or 2...or 3...LOL...considering the teens latest SL. Although I'm fairly certain Dillon has been cleared. Or he will be after today.

POSSIBLE SPOILER
Whatever happened to Luke having something that everyone...including old enemies...want? And IIRC the spoiler was worded, "Luke and Tracy JOIN Skye and Lo on a huge adventure. I haven't seen any "joining." LOL. Or any signs of an adventure for that matter. dry.gif

#19 ILoveTracyQ

ILoveTracyQ

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 12:29 AM

I was thinking today about the CE scenes and others Ms.Q...my thought is,after being married five months,if TPTB were planning on moving them closer together,they'd be doing it by now.
BUT...they've actually only been onscreen together for HALF that time,since TG has been on break.
So.....are they moving at an acceptable pace considering that? Or,due to TG's breaks,should they be moving FASTER?
LOL Am I making any sense?
I guess I'm trying to feel what TIIC are thinking,what they are doing,and where logically,Lacy SHOULD be,in terms of their relationship,if they're going to be a couple.

But ultimately, I think their fate rests on whether or not TK/LW click as Lo/Carly. If they do,and RC re-signs,I'm sure Lacy will end and Skuke will be a go. At least,I'm kinda sure. smile.gif
But,if TK/LW don't strike gold again and Skye/Lo are a go,Lacy may continue for a while.

Do we want that,is the question?

*sigh* I don't know. I know Tracy is just as deserving of love as ANY of these cretins.

About family Ms.Q....surely you jest. On Guza's GH? Not likely. About your spoiler question...maybe that's coming up. Or maybe,since I think that was a net spoiler,maybe it's not happening. But Guza in the mags stated there'd be a BIG adventure for all four of them.
But Guza also promised a return to glory for the Q's.
Go figure. smile.gif

#20 coolkid

coolkid

Recurring

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:23 PM

Im glad that SON has seen the return of the greatest thread EVER tongue.gif LOL. Jane's thread is so hot she needs to be a sticky just to stay on the page. biggrin.gif But all seriousness aside I love Tracy Q do ya think the fab five will every come back and bump this thread up? cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users