'Dynasty' Reunion - "Catfights and Caviar"

KMan101

• Members

More stars appearing! From TVGuide.com

TVGuide.com recently served up exclusive dirt on Dynasty Reunion: Catfights & Caviar from Gordon Thomson (Adam) himself. (Click here if you missed that report.) Now we've got more juicy news about the sudsy special, which airs May 2 at 10 pm/ET on CBS.

Get this: Pamela Bellwood (Claudia), Jack Coleman (Gay Steven No. 2) and Emma Samms (Fallon No. 2) will join in the nostalgic fun. The trio will appear in special videotaped segments, just like Desperate Housewives' Nicolette Sheridan did in last year's Knots Landing Reunion: Together Again special. Love it!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eeee!!!

LOL.

I loved Pamela Bellwood! Yay that she's taping video segments! Same for Emma Samms and Jack Coleman! I loved both Steven's, so it's good to see both of them.

Yay.

But damn John James and Diahann Carroll ... lol. I know they had their reasons but with pretty much every single cast member of Dynasty still alive ... grrr...

• Members

AWWWW.... :) The Dynasty reunion was cute but WAY too short. It would've been nice if more key castmembers had participated. I liked how they kept the Fallon & Steven clips focused mainly on when Pamela Sue Martin and Al Corley played the roles, but at the same time, that means they left out other clips that could've been shown with Emma Samms and Jack Coleman.

At least we got to see Pamela Bellwood, Samms, and Coleman in taped footage. It's odd that they didn't even show a clip that included Heather Locklear or John James.

More! More! More! Hopefully there'll be more nuggets of goodies in the extra features when future seasons of Dynasty are released on DVD (anxiously waiting for that in 2007!)

It's too bad Linda Evans didn't try out for a Gloria recast on The Young & the Restless. Going from Joan van Ark's botched face to Evans' botched face would've been seamless!

• Members

It was too short, IMO. But a good clip fest. Wow they've all aged ... bad... lol.

Joan Collins probably had a lot of work done but she looks damn good. Linda Evans wasn't that bad but I just will never see the appeal of collagen lips... so ugly.

• Members

Catherine Oxenberg looked *fabulous*! I swear, the girl has barely aged a day. Pamela Sue Martin almost doesn't look like herself and Linda Evans *clearly* has had some *bad* work done. Collins looks fabulous as well. And I was shocked at how feeble John Forsythe looked.

• Members

Yeah, Catherine Oxenberg looked fantastic. Emma Samms of course still looks stunning. Jack Coleman aged well, not so much for Al Corley, LOL. Gordon Thomson looked the same, just a little grayer. But John looked like someone already said, dipped in bronze, lol.

• Members

I think Pamela Sue Martin still looks good, just older (that's life, folks). Heather Locklear and Emma Samms look the best because they're younger and they've stayed in the limelight so they've made sure they look their best. In my world, I'd cast Martin as the head of a family in a new primetime soap, but I doubt the actress is looking to make a comeback.

Pamela Bellwood definitely aged and put on a couple pounds. :::sigh::: Aging stinks, doesn't it? Only a few are so lucky (and rich enough) to stay beautiful forever.

I think PSM and Al Corley wouldn't look as harsh if they both didn't have their hair dyed a dark red/brownish color. She used to be a lighter brown and his is blonde/dishwater blonde.

• Members

I suspected that was due to royalty issues. Or maybe they didn't want to remind us of absent cast members.

Believe it or not Joan maintains that she hasn't had any work done. She says she stays flawless just by drinking water and exercising. Linda Evans however freely admits to plastic surgery and looks pretty bad.

BTW Joan showed herself to be quite the Dynasty historian. :D

I guess John Forsythe didn't want to deal with a whole day of shooting. Judging by how his entrance was edited, it looks like he has trouble standing up on his own.

• Members

From what I understand John Forsythe was there the entire day of filming. They just wanted to have a mystery guest like they did on the Dallas and Knots Landing reunions, LOL.

I thought Al Corley and especially Pamela Sue Martin looked fine, especially since they haven't exactly appeared in much recently. Joan Collins and Catherine Oxenberg both looked stunning. John Forsythe looked a lot better than I expected since he's 88.

I missed the first half of the reunion. -_- I really wish I had seen the taped interview with Pamela Bellwood (not so much Coleman and Samms since they still pop up on TV regularly - and I never really liked them on the show).

They did show Heather Locklear briefly in one clip, but they didn't show her face - it was the La Mirage pool catfight with Catherine Oxenberg from the season 6 finale. It definitely seemed like they were intentionally avoiding showing her face.

P. S. Gordon Thomson's boo-boo about the massacre and Matthew Blaisdel's involvement bothered me. LOL, Matthew and his gang of South American thugs didn't show up until 1987 after Adam's wedding to Dana.

Archived