Passions Red

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is only one person at CR who says Passions is ending and she said the same thing this time last year. She was so sure that Passions would be canceled and it wasn't. Any rumors about Passions being cancelled I would take with a grain of salt considering that she has been saying it over and over and over and over for months now but I have yet to read it anywhere else including the mags and I know that they lurk at CR. She also says that Passions is going to be canceled because of their lousy HH rating and the demos don't mean anything to NBC which we know for a fact isn't true since that is what NBC pimps the most in their press releases. But like Toups said over at the Temp SON, anyone can come on an MB and claim they heard Passions was being canceled from a "friend" of theirs that works for NBC. I think this person got tired of insisting that Theresa & Fox were going to get back together for the last sixteen months that she has moved to her new agenda which is to preach day in and day out that Passions is history.

• Members

Ummm...we already GOT Edna with a makeover, Mitch!! LOL..did you not see the "Disaster?"

Oh and also--I must say...LOVING this idea of a woman with red fingernails. A mysterios woman with red fingernails as her only identifying characteristic is SOO SOAPY!!!

Passions needed something JUST like this to give it a shot in the arm. It's like that weird but cool thing that Marlena does once an episode when we can tell she is hynotized. It's something that is so intriguing that you have to know what it means and why it exists. I cannot wait for the woman with red fingernails!!!!!

• Members

Since I love JER mysteries, and particularly, mystery people, this sounds interesting.

Wasn't there news of a returning character, Edna I think? Or Noone as Ms. Wallace? Could this be her? Wouldn't that be non-mysterious?

Also, PSNS fan, is PSNS suffering from DAYS being good? If so does this mean that it is indeed true that JER can only write one good soap at a time?!

• Members

I think so RB. Last summer, Passions was on fire, and to me, Days was definitely not up to par. However, I really do like JER's style, WHEN he writes for the show. I'd rather have him than some Pruza type tandom ruining the show. It's still salvagable to me, he just needs to focus on it.

• Members

I doubt this would ever happen, but what about Victoria Wyndham? She's a big name actress and I can just see the scenes between her and John Reilly. However, I doubt that she'd come on since Passions took AW's spot and I believe she would hold a grudge.

Michael

Archived